Lady in Red

It had been about a year and a half since you and Hopper got married. While you never thought that the spice in your love life was lacking, the both of you had made a pact early on that the two of you would have a date night at least twice a month. Hopper was a sweetheart, managing to make those date nights a priority, always working around your schedule to make sure your plans were never interrupted.

You were currently sliding the ends of your earrings into your lobes, admiring the dangling diamonds of the jewelry that Hopper had bought for your anniversary. Date nights were your favorite time to experiment with your look, always wanting to make yourself look good for your husband. Your sex life was amazing, but you never wanted to miss a chance to make the man squirm for your seductive looks. You swiped your red lipstick along your lips before puckering them in front of the vanity mirror. Your eyes were drawn to the large man emerging from the bathroom as he sprayed cologne onto his chest. Once he connected his eyes with yours in the mirror, his mouth parted in surprise.

"Damn, baby," he whistled, placing the bottle of fragrance on top of your shared dressed. "You know how red drives me crazy."

You smirked devilishly, knowing exactly what you were doing to the man. You stood up, smoothing down the edges of your tight, red dress, which hovered just a few inches above your knee. You exuded class and sex appeal. Bending down to adjust the straps of your black heels, you looked up at him under your impossibly long lashes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Mr. Hopper," you chuckled before standing back up. Looking him up and down, you bit your lip, "You look absolutely delicious."

His cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he looked down at his outfit coyly, adjusting the sleeves of his grey jacket. While the man pulled off a police uniform better than any other man you had ever met, you always melted whenever you saw him in a form-fitting suit. The contours of the outfit hugged his body in just the right way in all of the right places. If you paired his outfit with the way he styled his hair and trimmed his beard, you just wanted to push him into the bed and have your way with him.

"Thank you," he murmured sheepishly before walking towards you, placing his hands gently on top of your hips. He bent down to chastely kiss your blushed cheek, your curls brushing the contours of his face lightly. "Are you ready to go?"

"Oh, I was born ready, Chief," you teased, sending a wink towards him before you went to grab your matching clutch. With a lingering look, you pushed past him and entered the living room space.

You adjusted your attitude when you saw Eleven and Mike getting cozy on the couch, splitting a large bowl of popcorn as they watched the latest episode of Knight Rider. Bending down, you placed a kiss to El's cheek and patted Mike on the shoulder.

"Are you guys all set for tonight?" you questioned, walking in front of the front door. "Do you need me to do anything for you before we leave?"

El shook her head as he threaded her hands in Mike's curly hair, "No, we should be good."

Hopper grunted behind the young couple, causing Mike to jump slightly. He joined you by the door before looking at the teenagers on the couch, puffing his chest out slightly when he made eye contact with Mike.

"I trust there will be no funny business after I leave this cabin," he stated, no doubt trying his hardest to intimidate his daughter's boyfriend.

Mike swallowed harshly, straightening his back as he nodded his head, "No, sir. Just a movie, and then I'm going home."

Adjusting his mouth in a tight line, he nodded his head, "Good, because I have cameras all around here, and I'd hate to see my daughter's boyfriend caught in a lie."