🌺

We are just the beginning....

Konoha was the most powerful nation when compared to other shinobi nations, thanks to the powerful hokage who uplifted the village from the unknown.

Konoha was peaceful, happy, until the bijuu born for hatred, the kyuubi, attacked the village, destroying everything on site.

The forth hokage, Minato Namikaze, managed to seal the kyuubi inside of an baby boy, as naruto was not healthy enough to endure the kyuubi insertion at her state.

The boys parents loved him dearly, but the village was just blind to differentiate between a prison and the prisoner.

With being a prodigy at a young age, He survived, becoming a shinobi who people looked up to.

He was not the jinchuriki, not the lonesome idiot they knew.

He was sasuke uchiha, the avenger of Konoha, and the shinobi, who saved them from a devastating war.

🌺🌺🌺

Naruto Namikaze couldn't have asked for more.

A loving family, caring parents. They were always filled with laughter and happiness,
And always a comfortable aura lingering around them.

Everything was happy, until the day she turned 7. The day she returned from academy happily skipping along to her house. Her mom was murdered, her body laid around in the cold floor, without a hint of heartbeat. As naruto ran up to her dad and say this, he came to the site ever so immediately.

That was when naruto became cold hearted and antisocial.

Revenge. The only thing clouded in her mind was revenge. Revenge for her mom,

And as she was the only daughter her mom had, she has to be the one to do it.

🌺🌺🌺