Shivika with Om Papa.

Enjoy reading guys.

                                 ***

"Omkara, I have kept her diapers and baby food on the bed. It's 5pm now, exact at 7pm, it's her dinner time." Said Anika

"Bhabhi chill, don't worry. You go and enjoy your date. Shivaay must be waiting."

"If you don't find anything, just call me okay! By baby, mumma will be back soon.  Anika kissed her cheeks and passed her to Om. By Om." Anika rushed out of mansion leaving behind smiling Om and giggling Shivika.

" My princess, today it's just you and Om papa. Oh! It's your bath time. My Shivika will become more beautiful after bath. Haina?" He nuzzled his nose in her stomach making her giggle.

"Shivika, loves to play with water. Where is your ducky ? I'll go and get it okay baby."

"Shivika see Om papa bought you... He stopped looking at what Shivika had done.

Her baby wash bottle was floating in bathtub and she was all covered with bubbles from head to toe. She looked towards Om and showed her baby teeths making him cooed her.

"You know Shivika, your 3 dada's love you the most. You are truly an angel for us. We will never let you go away from us. " Omkara continued talking and walking with Shivika in his arms.

It was past 8 pm, Shivika was in no mood to sleep so Om decided to bring her out in the garden for some fresh air. Shivika was busy looking at her Om papa while sucking her thumb ,  "You know Shivika we... He stopped in mid seeing Shivika fast asleep with her head on his chest, her left hand clutching his t-shirt tightly while other in her mouth.

He made his way inside and slowly took out her thumb from his mouth. He carressed her face , pecking her forehead. He had never thought that this angel will bring so much happiness in their life. He was truely blessed to have her in his life .  Slowly he too drifted into deep slumber with Shivika in his arms.

                                ***

Do read, vote and comment.