1-10 facts

Read  all  the  way  down.........*smirks* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you shake your groove thing in front of a man, you're pretty much guaranteed to have anything you want.

2. Men enjoy long romantic walks to the beer fridge.

3. Men waste thousands of gallons of fuel every year, driving around while not asking for directions.

4. Men can slip into a coma while sitting in a retail store chair waiting for you to come out of the fitting room.

5. 50% of men claim they would feel comfortable if their girlfriend had a lesbian lover. Ohh. Emmm. Geeeh.

6. Putting toilet paper on the roll is not common sense, it's a super power. Apparently only women have this magical power.

7. For the love of Pete, what is the big deal about golf ?! It's a big patch of grass with a little dimpled ball... MmmKay.

8. Men roll their eyes at words like "commitment, and change the toilet paper roll "

9. If you find dirty socks and underwear near-to or semi-near the hamper, there is a man nearby.

10. A woman speaks about 7,000 words a day; a man speaks about 2,000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks !

Let me know how you felt about the facts above !

Try my other works too .