p.g.6

Author's Note-
I hope everyone's doing alright in quarantine because I am very bored, but also Im pretty sure  I'm gonna fail my grade and I'm gonna have to stay back another year, so that's cool hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank youu!!
°
°
°
°
Pony boy couldn't help, but remember what Two-bit had said to him we'll finish this later~
Pony-boys p.o.v
I washed off from the "fun" me and two-bit had earlier I blush just thinking about it. At this time carry was already home and the whole gang was hanging out together but something was off almost everyone gave me weird looks they weren't bad or anything just off but I just brushed it off as them just being Strange like always.....time skip 2 hours later..
Everyone is passed out bye now drunk as shit. I get up to take a leak as I reach the bathroom and open the door to see Dallas washing his hands my face goes red sorry dally I didn't mean to come in like that I say about to close the door back until dally grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom slamming me against the bathroom door causing it to slam shut. D-Dally what are you doing I say my face a stop sign red I know what you did pony boy and I'm gonna punish you. You've been a bad little boy~  he says pinning me to the wall my hands now above my head I can feel his other hand slide up my shirt I shivered at his cold touch soon his fingers were around my nipples pinching them causing me to moan you like that baby~ dally whispered into my ear y-yes I moaned out he continued to Pinch and suck my nipples little moans escaping my lips every so often  he moved his mouth up to mine giving me a rough but passionate kiss our tongues danced together I was so  distracted from all the pleasure I didn't notice Dallas move his hand down to  grope my hard cock Mmm~ please dally stop teasing me~ I moaned begging him to shove his big cock inside of me he just chuckled and stopped kissed me one more time before moving me out the way opening the door and walking out leaving me a horny mess..............

READ PLEASE!!!!!!
Omg guys I finally updated🤯😂 I'm so sorry for taking so long I hope this chapter makes up for me being gone for so long😅 tell me how you liked it and if and anything you would like me to add or any new book ideas you have and want to tell me again thank you for reading have a good night/morning/ afternoon. Lol see you😁