1.6

april 7, 2020

"jongho...uhm. shit, i don't know what to say." yeosang chuckled nervously, biting on his bottom lip. jongho just stared at him with a blank face, but deep inside jongho was really nervous about what the older was gonna say.

releasing a heavy sigh, yeosang looked at jongho with trembling lips and legs. "i-i.. i'm sorry." he said, looking down, tensing up at jongho's stare at him.

"i'm sorry that i broke up with you and doing it so soon. i'm sorry that i haven't made contact with you ever since. i-i was just so scared and guilty for making you cry and for breaking your heart. i know you don't deserve it, y-you're such a sweetheart who only t-takes care of others before themselves. and i just ruined you a-and.."

"sangie hyung." the called male raised his head up to the male in front of him, not realizing that he was already crying. he looked at jongho, who had a warm smile on his face. the smile that he really missed seeing.

jongho walked closer to yeosang, grabbing the older's hand and pulls him into a hug. he missed hugging the male. actually, scratch that. he missed everything he shared with the male and even missed the male himself.

"it's okay... it's not your fault. you broke up with me for my sake, right? so it's alright, i understand. i know that why you chose to let go of me, and it's fine." jongho said, his voice soft as he caressed yeosang's head gently.

meanwhile, yeosang was crying his heart out, sobbing on jongho's shoulder, his arms also wrapped around the younger tightly.

"i-i'm really sorry. i really didn't w-want to hurt you. it really pained my heart t-to see you c-cry and broken like that.. i just thought y-you needed a b-better person than me."

"i know.. i know. you needed to let me go, right? for my happiness?" jongho felt yeosang nod, making him smile. "that's good. but i hope you can find your happiness too, hyung." the younger pulls away from the hug to look at the sobbing male.

he wiped yeosang's tears with his finger, trying not to cry as well. "we're still friends, right?" yeosang cracked a small smile at jongho's words. "yes, of course." the younger smiles as well.

"we're still the drone guy and the fruit guy duo, right?" yeosang chuckled at those words, making him nod and remember the times when they we're still in highschool, pranking the students with yeosang's drones.

jongho giggled, pulling yeosang into a wamr hug once more, feeling happy that they're still friends after trying to mend their relationship.