Chapter 2

A few moments later~~~

He reached the the big mansion and stood in front of that enormous door in front of him.

'His house is soo frigging huge !!! WOAHH'

He slowly rang the bell with trembling and sweating hands and heard the bell inside Tin's house.

'I have to be brave. I have to do it!!!'

A few seconds later, the huge door open to reveal his step mother to open the the door. She was already giving him a death stare.

"U-Um h-hello I a-am Tin's f-friend Can. I want to meet him." Can blurts out nervously as he was very much scared with that death stare his mother was giving him.

He was expecting some welcome greetings and but he received something else.

"Tin don't like to entertain any guests of his at this hour. Go home and come back later tomorrow." His mother said coldly without sparing a glance at him.

"But please ma'am, let me meet him. It's actually kinda urgent. I'll make it it quick, I promise!!!" He begged like there's no tomorrow.

After a long moment of silence his mother agreed "okay, you can meet him, but don't forget your promise, you have to make it quick." 

"Okay thank you krab" He was smiling like an idiot just like a small child getting his favorite candy. But really Tin has became that favorite candy of Can.

"Tin's room is upstairs, take left and from the hallway the last room is his." His mother guided Can to the stairs.

Without wasting any time he waiied his mother and ran upstairs and then the direction he was told to and finally found his room. He took a deep breath and slowly knocked the door.

"Tin? Tin? open the door, it's me, Can." He called him but no response. He called him again. But no response. He slowly opened the door to see it's unlocked. He came inside and still no sign of him. 

'Where is he?'

He then noticed his bag on his bed. So he returned home but where is he?? His mom told him that he's in his room, then where is he wait.......----

He heard the sound of shower. Ohh so he's showering. He sighed in relief  and sat on a cushion-like sofa in a corner. 'Woww... his room is soo big and organised.. my looks like shit..' He scanned his room very carefully as if memorizing each and every details in it. Then his eyes placed on a family portrait and some pictures of him too. 

'He's sooo cute and handsome... ' He thought without realizing that a small smile had appeared on his lips.

10 minutes gone.................. 15 minutes gone......... still the shower is on. Why is he taking so time while showering !! Is everything okay !!! 

He rushed towards the bathroom and slammed open the door to see Tin sitting on the floor, unconscious-like, shivering and blabbering something, his face was all pale and lips were gone white. He was still in his university's clothes. GOD!! since when he's in here !!

"TIN!!" he grabbed a towel from the stand and rushed towards him. He stopped the shower knob and pulled him to wrap the towel around him and put Tin's head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around Tin's cold, damp body.

Tin blinked his eyes a few times to discover Can was holding him. He was about to get away from Can's embrace but he didn't have the strength to do that.

"C-Can.... wh-what ....are y-you....."

"Shhh !! stop talking... will you.." Can hugged him tightly. 

"I'm here now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOOO SECOND CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK !!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE.

Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter... next chapter will be out soon. And stay safe and don't go out... <3