Chapter 31: Was it just a Nightmare?

Tenma's POV:

After training was over, I went home with my friends and arrived at the manor. I finished my homework and I looked outside through the window and saw it was night time. I went to eat dinner and then got ready for bed. After I finished, I laid down on my bed and drifted to sleep.

*Dreamworld*

I was in a black void and I don't see Nozomi anywhere. I then heard a voice, but it wasn't Nozomi's, it was a different voice.

"You don't have much time, you must hurry," is what the voice said. It was a boy's voice, I then looked behind again and no one was there.

"Who are you?" I asked, but no reply.

"They are coming," I heard a different voice, this time it was a girl. I swiftly looked behind me and still no one.

"Who's they?" I asked again, still no reply.

"Be careful on what you do, cause there will be consequences," I heard another boy's voice, I looked around again, still no one around.

I then turned to look behind me and I saw someone. it looked like a shadow, my eyes then widened. I was so confused. It then created a spear in thin air and was going towards me. I was about to dodge, but for some reason, I couldn't move. The spear then pierced through my chest. I coughed blood and it hurt. I fell to the ground on my knees and I looked at the spear. I saw my blood dripping onto the ground. Suddenly the spear started to disappear, but as I looked closer, I saw that it was turning into black smoke and it was going in me. My head then started to hurt. I then clenched my head and I screamed in pain, as I do I stopped my screams and ended laying down. My vision started to blur and I looked at the shadow. Instead, in its place, it was my father, but he had red eyes. I then laid on the floor and my vision went black.

After what felt like hours, I opened my eyes and I was laying on the ground. I manage to stand up and I looked down on my chest. I had no wound.

"What is going on?" I said in my mind. I looked behind me and I saw Tom. He had his back facing me so I didn't see his face.

"Tom?" I said and I took a few steps towards him.

"Why? Why did you make me save you?" he said. I stopped walking cause I was shocked by what he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still shocked by what Tom said.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Tom shouted as he turned to face me. I was shocked by what he said and the part when Tom's eyes glowed red.

"I saved you and now I'm in a coma. You're now enjoying your life while I get stuck in bed not able to do anything. Also, my brother went missing because of you. You didn't look after him and you call yourself a friend!" Tom added.

"Tom, I-" I was about to say something, but Tom interrupted.

"Save it Tenma!" Tom shouted, " I wish me and my brother never met you. They were right about you, your just a backstabber and you don't deserve to have friends."

I felt tears trying to come out, but I held it back. Suddenly, I felt something grab my arm and pulled me down into what seemed like an abyss and the scenery changed. I then saw a lot of shadows surround me and then they started saying things.

'Worthless!' 'Your friends will leave you' 'You deserve to be alone' 'Mistake!' 'Backstabber' 'Attention seeker!' 'You don't belong here!' 'Freak!' 'Useless!' 'Waste of space!' 'Why don't you kill yourself!' 'Go back to where you belong, Nemesis working brat!' etc.

"Stop, leave me alone, " I said as I clenched my head. But they didn't stop. The words hurt like knives and I wanted it to stop. A shadow then stood before me.