Bad Dreams

Roses POV:
I gasp and sit up. I'm in a forest. How did I get here? I stand up and start walking. I follow a path. I can't hear anything. It's quiet. To quiet. Following the path, I see a light up ahead. I start to run towards it. Getting to it, I stop. Will is standing there.
"Will?" I say.
"It's all your fault." He says.
"But-" I start.
"If you hadn't tried taking him on all by yourself we wouldn't be in this situation. It's your fault." He hisses. I feel my blood run cold.

-end of dream-
I wake up with a start, and look around. I'm in my room, in my bed. I feel arms around me and realize it's ashley.
"Rose?" He says.
"It's my fault." I whisper.
"What is?" He asks.
"Wills death. It's all my fault." I say, my voice cracking. He sits up.

"No baby. It's not your fault." He says.

"Yes it is, if I hadn't-" I start.

"Rose, it's not your fault okay? I promise you it's not your fault." He says, brushing a strand of loose hair out of my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask. I look at the clock. 4:18 am.

"You wanna go back to sleep love?" Ashley asks, grabbing my hand in his.

"No thanks. I'm just gonna go downstairs." I say. He nods. I climb out of bed and and throw on a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt, and walk downstairs, throwing my hair into a messy bun as I do so. Grabbing a mug from the cubard, I start making coffee. Ashley comes downstairs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know I love you right?" He says, kissing my neck. I nod.

"Good." He says, kissing my cheek. He unwraps his arms from around me and walks off to the living room. I sigh. I pour myself and him a cup of coffee. Adding in some cream and three sugars, just the way he likes it, I bring him his coffee before grabbing mine and joining him on the couch. He's surfing through the movies on netflix when Violet walks downstairs.

"Morning." I say. She groans and walks into the kitchen.

"I made coffee!" I call after her. I can hear her clinking and clanking around in the kitchen. Ashley picks the movie "Rent" and we watch it. Halfway through, the rest of the guys come downstairs and join us. When the movie's over, Ashley turns off the tv.

"Holy fuck." CC says.

"Right?" I say. I yawn.

"What time is it?" Andy asks. I check my phone.

"6:47 am." I say. Everyone groans.

"Why did I get out of bed?" Violet whines. I get up and go pour myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Rose?" CC asks, coming into the kitchen. I turn around.

"Yeah?" I say, setting my bowl down on the counter and grabbing a spoon out of the silverware draw.

"I want to do something special for Violet, since her birthday is coming up soon. I just don't know what." He says.

"Take her out to dinner, and then take her to a park or something to star gaze, and surprise her with a mini solo concert." I say. He smirks.

"Damn your good." He says. I smile and bow. He walks out of the room.

"Your welcome!" I call. I finish my bowl of cereal and put the bowl in the sink. I walk upstairs to me and Ashleys room and collapse on the bed. I suddenly feel a wave of dizziness. I sit up and blink a few times.

"Hey baby." Ashley says, coming into the room.

"Hey." I say. I stand and hug him. He kisses the top of my head. I let go and walk over to my desk. I start sorting through some of the papers when I feel another wave of dizziness. A sharp pain erupts in my head like a volcanoe and I grip the edge of the desk.

"Rose? You okay love?" Ashley asks, walking over. I staggar a bit and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Rose?" I hear Ashleys worried voice. And then everything goes dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Sorry I havn't updated in a while I've been extremely busy lately. I'll try to update more often. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter, I worked hard to get it out to you guys. Feel free to comment and vote and all that stuff. Baiiiiiii :)