"Are you tired?"

This is a 21+ oneshot....read at your own risk!

************************************

Y/N pov:
I was cooking something for dinner when I got a call from Soobin. I picked it up.

"Hey baby" I said

"Hey jagi...I most probably would come home late today. I'm sorry babe we have to practice a lot today." Soobin said from the other side of the call.

"No problem baby. I know you work very hard."

"I love you Y/N. And thank you for understanding." He said.

"I love you too baby." I said and he hung up.

So when I was done preparing I sat down on the couch with my mobile. I saw a video of a couple. In which the wife was seducing her husband because he has been ignoring her.

I thought of a plan. The plan itself was making me wet down there. Today's night will be the best night of my life.

Skip to 12:45 am

I heard the door open.

I came in front of him. He was rubbing his tired eyes. But as soon as he saw me his mouth flung open.

Soobin Pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked so pretty in that lingerie. She was wearing light blue on top of that-my favorite color. She went to the table and opened a can. It was an energy drink.

She turned towards me "Baby are you tired?" She asked as she took a sip of the drink. She came closer and touched my lips. She was tiptoeing to peck my lips. That's what I guessed. But she didn't give me a peck or kiss. She instead licked my lips. Y/N you know exactly how to tease me baby.

Then I came closer to her. I took the drink from her hands. I drank it all at once and threw the can away.

Y/N pov:

"You always know how to turn me on Y/N." He leaned closer.

He cupped both of my cheeks harshly and smashed his lips on mine. His kiss was more hungrier than anything.

"Yay didn't you eat anything that you are so hungry." I said.

He didn't say anything instead he grabbed my butt. His other hand massaging my breast. He carried me onto his shoulder and took me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed.

"Baby didn't you say u were tired." I teased him.

"I don't remember saying anything like that." He said and jumped on top of me.

He took of his clothes as fast as possible. He started biting my neck leaving dark purple marks. He took of my lingerie. He started sucking my breasts slowly. He suddenly bit them.

"Aahh Soobin."

He looked at me and smirked. He then started fingering me. It was very painful at first. He put his another two fingers inside me. His four fingers were directly inside me. And he being the dominant Soobin won't have mercy on me. I was moaning in pain. But it didn't last long.

"Sooobin"

I cummed on his fingers. He pulled them out and replaced it with his big, fat, tall member. Tears rolled down my eyes due to the pain.

"Don't worry baby it won't last long." Was all he said before he thrusted into me.
His thrusts were hard and fast. He was thrusting at a very fast pace. On the other hand he was whispering dirty things into my ear. I was equally naughty. I replied with dirty things as well. His mouth was busy sucking my collarbones. I wonder how he can do two things at a time.

Soon enough his thrusts were sloppier. He cummed inside me and I cummed on his dick.

He laid down beside me and laid me on top of his chest.

"I love you beautiful. I can't tell you how beautiful you are." He said.

"I love you too Soobin." I replied.

Soon enough I heard light snores. He was already asleep. He was indeed very tired. But he still had time for you. He looked adorable while sleeping. My hottie.

                             The End