𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙤

the girl awoke with a start. her hand brushed her wet pillow confirming she cried herself to sleep again. she forced herself out of her bed letting her bare feet touch the cold hardwood. her hands made her way up to her aching head, she had the weirdest dream ever.

she had been talking- no, texting swordsmen that were dead. but it felt real, too real. noticing her phone on the bed, she grabbed it in hope of searching for something to tell her it was real. in the end she just got out with an invite by her friends to hang out today.

making her way to the closet she grabbed the nicest thing she could find because if you're going out, you might as well make time to look good.

the girl loved her parents too much but when she went off for college her mental health went down, down, down.

she didn't have enough money for gas and her body was screaming for exercise. the walk was peaceful, the trees that were dancing to their own song, the fallen leaves on the ground making that little "crnch" every time you stepped on one, and those two kids who never failed to make smile grow from one end to another.

when she was in sight of her friends she got ready to be tackled. it all happened in a flash, in a second her body was laying down on the grass while her friend, amora, was clinging onto her.

they all talked until most of the friend group left leaving just name and amora. the two just sat under a tree in comfortable silence. amora, being the hyper extrovert she is, thought it would be a good idea to ask some deep questions.

"Have you ever thought about your past life before?" name looked at her with interest in her eyes. normally, she would laugh at her friends antics, but this one question sparked her interest.

"Like maybe, what if you sacrificed yourself for everybody or that something was wrong with you and used, i don't know, magic to end your life early?"

the girl started to look up at the sky, amora started ranting, and for a quick second, name swore she could she 8 figures smiling brightly at her telling her, with their smiles, that she did it and that they were so proud of her.

but what about the ninth one? what about that pinked-haired girl name remembered the most of. she then looked at her friend, still ranting, next to her. and then she smiled, with a tear slipping down her face,

"thank you,"

———

i am that bitch because:
1.) i ended off this story with an uneven number
2.) i ended with story with a whole different vibe from the book

thank you all so much for coming with me on this short yet fun ride. thanks for staying with me along the way and yeah! hope you enjoyed it! stay tuned for my upcoming books ( idk quick hint here: i'm making 2, one abt kpop and the other abt anime )

ended: 2020-04-18 12:16am