Chapter 9

As the two sides charged at each other the 3 heroes were ready and Izuku was on all fours as the boys eyes changed to complete red with slits, taking the heroes by suprise of the new look but still were on with their plan.

With getting close to Izuku. Kamui woods and Death Arms who were up front quickly jumped out of the way as Endeavor hurled a massive Fire ball in the boys direction

Not seeing this coming and it being to big to dodge Izuku noticed a fire hidrint next to him. So with only having the one option Izuku grabbed a hold of the hydrint with both hands and pulled with all his strength.

The ball of fire that atleast was near enough the size of a large couch coming towards the boy at high speeds made Izuku slightly panic so with one last pull, his muscles bulging ripping the sleeves of his shirt as it finally starting but still wasn't off. Izuki gave it one last tremendous pull and off it came with a massive surge of water rocketing upwards.

With the incoming attack Izuku spent no time in getting to his feet to jump behind the waves of waters and wait for the the attack to come.

Seconds from being hit with the fireball it, it strikes the wall of water and there is a large crash and steam goes every where as they cancelled each other out.

With the steam everywhere blinding the heroes making them sitting ducks as all they could do was wait.

But Izuku on the other hand was a different story as he was surrounding his prey waiting for the right moment to.....strike.

Woods: I can't see anything!

Death Arm: Same here!

Seeing their prediciment Endeavor seeing the one option shouted ergently to his fellow heroes barking an order.

Endeavor: Back to back NOW!

As the three heroes back up to one another other like their life depended on it waiting for an attack at any second

But soon came a voice...

Izuku: When will you idiots. Understand I'm innocent?

Izuku words just laced with annoyance.

The heroes tried to locate where Izuku was talking from but it was too foggy to try and see.

Endeavor: Until proven In court. VILLAIN!

Unlucky for them the steam was too much and they were seperating little by little. Until there was just enough space for another person to join their little group huddle.

And before the heroes knew it. Izuku was in the middle of all three delivering a jumping double kick to Endeavor and Kamui woods. Leaving Death Arms to whirl around and on the recieving end of a turning spin kick sending him crashing down the street

You could see Izuku turning in a flash to meet an angry Kamui woods throwing a punch, though wasn't quick enough as Izuku countered it pushing it off course. Not done there Izuku brought his hands up hitting Woods with a left body hook and bringing it up into an uppercut. Both connecting leaving the hero dazed, so Izuku quickly brought himself foward kneeing him in the stomach and proceeding to go around getting some air and hitting the wood man with a devastating axe kick sending him to the ground.

Izuku keeps a foot on the heros back preventing him from trying to get up in his current spaced out state, letting himself gain some breathes as it was now taking some toll and looks to see Death Arms and Endeavor storming him once again.