Poetry by @Alexdarkunicorn

ATTENTION!! Just so you know the winners are in another chapter we numbered the books here just for organisation.

All the love Hot chocolate

Judged byAlexdarkunicorn

 Book one: Garnished with love _miss_idealist_

Cover 2/5

Title 4/5

Summary 2/5

First line/paragraph (10 points) 9/10

Plot 30/30

Characterization 2/5

writing style 8/10

Grammar 27/30

Total 84/ 100

I really liked the poems because they were simple and easy to understand, although there were a few times where I needed to read a line or word twice, it was still fine. But it may be because of them being a little unusual in nature. I really like the pictures you have put up in some of your chapters, I also like Brandon Woelfel and they fit so well in with your chapters that I even think you could find more pics of his that would fit in. (Maybe even as a cover?) Your elegant word choice gives me the chills and they are enjoyable to a point of happiness. In your summary, you put your prize winnings first it is why you have gotten a low score there.

...

Book two: Whispers by GLRobles

Cover 5/5

Title 5/5

Summqary 4/5

First line/paragraph (10 points) 5/10

Plot 25/30

Characterization 3/5

writing style 7/10

Grammar 29/30

Total 83/100

It is a really captivating world you are dragging us into. It feels like we're right in the room of where things are happening and that is lovely to see. There were a couple of poems where it kind of feel out of the theme and that is why you have gotten a lower score on characterization since it didn't really feel like there was a sense of a person some places. But it's some lovely writing you're making and I would definitely say that you should continue. The world needs more writers like you.

...

 Book three:  Love Beyond Trees DeathSorrows

Cover 2/5

Title 4/5

Summary 2/5

First line/paragraph (10 points) 8/10

Plot 18/30

Characterization 4/5

writing style 6/10

Grammar 23/30

Total 67/100

I can see where in your work you want to go. But it is a little distracting to jump from subject to subject. The way that it was set up in most of the poems were a little more cramped together and it was not very appealing to read. If you just tighten things up it would make it even better than it already is.      

...

 Book four: POEMS FROM THE HEART by existingtodream

Cover 4/5

Title 5/5

Summary 3/5

First line/paragraph (10 points) 9/10

Plot 20/30

Characterization 4/5

writing style 4/10

Grammar 16/30

Total 65/100

Your work was lovely in spirit. But there is some editing need in both the summary and in the poems. Some of your poems are not really showing as much as they are telling, and it makes it hard to picture what you want us to feel. And please let your words speak for you and not the emoji's because you have a lovely simple writing style that is great.