; three .

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 3rd, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ 𝖸𝖺𝗋𝖾 $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"i like this. " yasmine held up a tight lime green dress.

"wassup with you and bright ass colors. it's not summer nomore. " i chomped on a cookie from the food court.

"blah blah blahhh. it is summer it's just not because we going back to school. " she rolled her eyes.

"ok. " i plainly said not trying to fuss.

i felt somebody staring at me so i turned around and locked eyes with a lightskin boy with tattoos.

i wasn't finna lose in a staring contest with a stranger so i stared back but he wasn't giving in. a darkskin boy tapped him staring at me also until they started talking making me tap yasmine and lashae.

"them niggas was grilling at you mad hard. " yasmine scrunched up her face.

"they fione too. " lashae licked her lips.

"aht aht. " i waved my hands in her face to break her stare.

"ain't them the- OHHHH!" yasmine semi yelled.

"yo chill my nigga. you drawing attention. robbers always lowkey. " lashae hit her.

"what?" i asked.

"they the big lick we supposed to be hitting. " lashae tooted her lips to the side nodding her head.

"them jhits got death written all over em. " i eyed another darkskin boy who was engaging in the others conversation.

"jhit? oh i forgot you not from hea. "

"i think i wanna scam. " lashae changed the topic looking through some clothes.

"i know somebody that know how to. " i said.

"hit them up bitch. "

" i'll do it when we leave. y'all done ? because i need to get these shoes and then we can bounce. "

"yea imma go go pay for this shit. " yasmine walked up to the counter.

she paid for her things and went over to footlocker only to see the same niggas again.

"god if you want us to rob them right now just say dat. " i mumbled to myself.

"s'cuse me. " i tapped the worker.

"wassup. " he sized my body smirking.

"unt uh where y'all girl workers. " i scrunched up my face.

"nah it ain't even like dat. whatcha want?" he chuckled with his strong new york accent.

"these in a 4?" i held up some all white vans.

"yea i'll be back. "