; eighteen .

VOTE AND COMMENT.

December 3rd, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓,𝖓𝖞

"booda don't get in this school acting stupid either." i grabbed his jacket and he stared at me.

"ok man damn. "

he be grumpy in the mornings, li uglass.

we continued walking towards the school and i seen yasmine with lots of pink balloons.

"who thisss. " she smiled looking at an annoyed booda.

"my lil brother. "

"how 'little' we talking. "

"girl bye. booda you need directions?"

"nah i got it. " he walked away.

"laseric!" i yelled at the car and he was getting out.

he walked up grumpy also.

"you need directions?"

"yea. " he handed me his schedule and i nodded waiting on yasmine to move.

"hey my name is yasmine. " she tried to shake his hand and he licked his lips at her.

"unt un. " i grabbed him.

she chuckled.

"i thought you was getting grey?" she asked referring to the balloons i had in my hand.

"i think white look better. "

she nodded and we walked to his first block which was closer to the door since he's a freshman.

"bye. " i kissed his cheek and he just stared with a blank face.

me and yasmine walked away and walked to lashae's crowded locker. we pushed everybody out the way and just stared at her locker in awe.

"who put this?" i refereed to the handcuffs.

everybody shrugged and i examined it.

"y'all get to class. 5 minutes !" the principal came through yelling.

yasmine ignored him staring at their pictures that were in her locker. a tear ran down her face and she wiped it quickly shaking her head and closing the locker.

"call me if you need me, ok?" i hugged her rubbing her back and she nodded going to her class.

-

December 3rd, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Booda $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓,𝖓𝖞