Part 3- Movie Night

P.O.V.-Roman

I need to confess my feelings to Virgil, I just have to.... I heard a knock at my door, which snapped me out of my thoughts. I walk over to the door and open it. I find a really cute Virgil standing in front of me.

Virgil was wearing a purple hoodie, I bit to big on him. And some dark red sweatpants. "Come in." I said with a slight blush. I don't think he saw it though.

We sat down on my bed as a began to play. We where watch the "Nightmare Before Christmas" . "Wow, I love this movie" Virgil said with excitement in his voice. For the first time I was not really paying attention to the DISNEY movie. Disney was my all time favorite things to do/watch. Instead of watching the movie I was looking at Virgil most of the time. It was half way through the movie and I was starting to think about my confession.

How should I do this. Do I just go for it or slowly drop hints. What should I do, what should I do, what should I do.... I just need to say what I feel. What am I even worrying about . I am suppose to be the best at this.... Ok I say it.

"H-hey V-V-Virgil-l" I manged to say that util I felt something, that bumped into my arm. I slightly turned my head to see Virgil. Virgil was sleeping. I looked at my TV, and saw that the movie was over. I did not what to wake up Virgil so I just turned the TV off. He was so cute when sleeping. I carefully put Virgil's head on the pillow next to him. Was just about to get out of the bed to sleep somewhere else. When I felt a tug on my shirt. It was Virgil hand, I tried to get loose but I could not. I just decided to sleep next to him.

~Time Skip- Next Day~

P.O.V.-Virgil

I wake up way earlier than I usually do. I don't know why I had a such of good sleep. There where no nightmares or anything. I slowly open up my eyes. The first thing I see is Roman's shirt. Sh*t , I thought to myself. Then I realized I was holding on to his shirt. I quickly let go of his shirt.

"You awake now Virgil?" Roman whispered.

I was shocked. I could feel my face burning up. I tried to hide my face in the covers.

"S-sorry, for bothering you." I said, still red as a tomato.

"It is ok, I do not really mind" Roman said mumbling the last part.

"Breakfast is ready" I heard Patton yell.

I quickly got up and saying "thank you for the fun night, I am going to leave now." I quickly walked down to my room.

A/N- Giving up on long chapters, instead posting 2 chapters a day. Maybe.

Words- 491