Meet Me On Thames St.

A/N: Ello loves! I'm back with my second book. My other book is called Iced Over so go check it out. This is an All Time Low fanfic, so if you don't know who they are, GET OFF OF HERE AND GO LOOK THEM UP!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!
*Adrienn*

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I groaned as I flopped onto my bed, tired. I pulled my phone out from the back pocket of my black skinny jeans. It was currently 8:45 on a Saturday night. I didn't have anything to do and my parents were gone for the weekend.

I went into my contacts and clicked on the familiar name. It rang four times before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex, I'm bored. You wanna come over for a bit?"

"Totally, I'll be there in ten."

"Okay. See ya soon."

"Love ya."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and stood up. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed the brush. I ripped through my blond hair and brushed my teeth.

I sat down on my bed and turned on the TV. After a few minutes of watching Punk'd, my doorbell rang twice. I skipped out of my room and swung the door open.

Alex stood leaning against the doorway, a smirk plastered on his face. I giggled as he stepped in and took me into an embrace. He stepped back and I pecked his lips.

"So, what's the plan?"

I smiled and lead him towards the living room. I sat him on the couch and popped the movie in the player. I sat next to him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

The movie began and Alex chuckled.

"What? Its a good movie!" He laughed as the theme for Friday the 13th played. We sat and watched the movie for about ten minutes before we gave up and began talking.

"No, llamas are better!" I argued. He shook his head, determined that tigers were better. I went to stand up until he pulled me back onto his lap.

"What do you want?" I whined.

He puckered his lips and I sighed. He chuckled as our lips met. His hands made their way to my waist as mine held the sides of his face. His warm hands slipped underneath my shirt onto my sides.

His lips moved from mine to my jaw and he kissed down my neck. I moaned as he nipped at the skin at the corner on my jaw below my ear. He smiled against my neck and he came back to my lips, kissing hungrily.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me back to my room and threw me on my bed. He slipped off his jacket and shirt before he straddled me. His lips grazed my neck once more.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

A/N: Hi my littles oreos! I really hoped you liked it and BTW the girls name is Journey, and the ship name is Jolex. That's all for now!!!!!

~xoxo Adrienn~