; four .

♛𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 8th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 8th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ 𝖸𝖺𝗋𝖾 $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖞

"you nervous?" yasmine asked me.

"not really. " i looked out the window.

"girl you gone be fine. plus you with us. bitches know not to play. " lashae handed me a pack of gum and some snacks.

"thanks. " i small smiled to hide my nervousness.

we rode with music blasting for a few more minutes until we arrived at school.

i felt my stomach drop to my ass and i instantly had to shit but never did i show any fear.

"this is niceee this is nice. " i copied the tiktok making lashae laugh.

"wait till you get inside this shit hole. " yasmine mugged the school.

i grabbed my bag and made sure i had everything and fixed myself in the mirror for a good first impression.

"let's go girl. you look fine as usual. " yasmine smiled.

lashae held my hand and we walked in the school. i could feel all eyes on me. i tried to get my mind to think of something else because this could cause an anxiety attack.

"yo you good? you gripping the fuck out of my- ow shit! let me go let me go!" she laughed.

"i got anxiety lashae. " i whispered to her making her get serious.

"why you didn't tell me?"

"i don't know-"

"what?" yasmine asked as we stopped at her locker.

"she got anxiety. "

"oh damnn. " she put her things in her locker. "try to take your mind off of this. think about how much money we're gonna get when we start robbing&scamming these niggas. " she smiled making me smile and calm down.

"see? you good girl. " lashae lightly nudged me.

"what's y'all schedule?" i asked looking at mine.

"johnson, parker, williams, and hundley. whatchu got?" lashae asked.

"smith, parker, jackson, hundley. " i looked at the schedule.