Idea 26

THE DEVIL'S HOUR
     It was 11pm Friday night and I was preparing for bed as usual. Doing my night routine and stuff. I made sure I did Every thing before I went to bed. But, I forgot to do one thing, lock the door. I climbed my bed and covered myself. Seconds later I was fast asleep.
Some time passed, I was woken up by clanky noises, it was 3am in the morning. I tried to ignore it and went back to sleep, but it got louder and louder. Then I realized my gate was being open.
I turned and was horrified to see my door handle turning. My blood ran cold. With the speed I never knew I had, I swiftly moved to the door and held it with my back at the same time locking it with the key. I held my breathe to listen for anything. Minutes passed and my lungs burned for oxygen. The wait was unbearable. It felt like hours.
30 minutes later, the door handle turned again and I felt a push from the other side of the door. My heart dropped, i felt like I was going to pass out. But it didn't open. Then I heard the gate slam shut and I could hear footsteps fading away. Relief rushed through me. I waited a little while before leaving the door. With my trembling hands I took my phone to check the time thinking it would be 5am in the morning. It was still 3:00am. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

5k reads!!! Omfg thank y'all so much❤️❤️. Please vote and comment what you think