o n e

"Glasses"

Trees flying by. A blur of green, brown and blue. Music blasting in the car was drowned out by the despair of being forced to move from a place you have always known, to a town that sounds like it would be better off being left alone.

Forgetting about it, you rummaged through your backpack and found your earphones, pulling them out and plugging them in, turning on your playlist and listening to a random song. You weren't really that bothered what song it was. You were just trying to control your anger. Realising this, you grabbed your bag again, Grabbing a bottle of pills.

"Daddy, you got any water?" you asked him as he concentrated on the road ahead of him.
"Yeah sweetpea, look in the blue bag. There should be a bottle in there"

You gladly took the bottle out, popped a blue and red pill in your mouth and took a mouthful of water to wash it down. See, you have anger issues. And they aren't taken lightly. You had a big reputation for blowing up at the slightest of things in your old school, so most people just stayed away from you.

You weren't really too bothered, but when your dad brought a woman home and introduced her as you're new 'mother', let's just say most of the windows and the TV had to be replaced. You hadn't replaced your mother with this slut, so you couldn't understand why your father did.

See, your mother had recently died due to a gang of lads, robbing and stabbing her. She bled to death, but not before she spoke her last words. She turned to you, who had hidden behind a bin in the alleyway, and ushered you over to her. Her last words were "I love you baby, and don't you dare let anyone wipe that dazzling smile off your perfect face, okay? Can you do that for me?"

You nodded, tears flowing down your face, not bothering to hold them back anymore as your own mother died in your arms. And you had to live with that.

But anywho, when you came back to reality, you realised that you weren't on the moterway anymore, and in fact that you were driving down a street of what looked like a small town. There weren't too many people. It looked like one of those 'too perfect' towns.

'it'll have its secrets' you thought.

The car stopped with a jerk. You were surprised, and looked out the window, seeing what seemed to be four (4) boys on bikes swerve past the car, barely missing it. A boy with glasses flicked your dad off, and your anger just boiled up. You undid your buckle, but your dad placed his hand on your knee, assuring you that everything was fine, so you sat back down.

About ten (10) minutes later, you arrived at the house. You opened your mouth to ask your dad something when your slut of a step - mother spoke up.

"Oh my god Steven! It's gorgeous! I just hope the little bra- I mean our sweetpea finds her perfect room eh?" she glared daggers at you through the rear view mirror on the car.

That was it. Something snapped in you, and you got out of the car and ran into what seemed to be a dense part of some woods. You ran until you couldn't see, nor hear your father shout for you to be back at 9:30.

That was the last straw. He never truly cared about you as much as he did for that slut Jenina. Oh yeah, did I mention that they both abused you when they got the chance. So, that makes your life ten (10) times better for you. You slumped up against a tree, sliding down it and pulling your knees up to your chest, letting the tears finally fall. You wrapped your arms around your legs, but instantly regret doing so, as your wrist was sprained due to your 'little' fight with your father the other day.

Your head shot up as you heard voices, and laughing. Kids... Boys. You rolled your eyes, but still listened out, aand once you had confirmed they were far enough away, you carried on listening to depressing music and crying, letting all the boxed up feelings out for the first time in what felt like months.

Suddenly, you heard a twig snap behind you. You darted your head up and scanned the area in front and beside you. Whoever they were, were now behind you, and we're gonna regret sneaking up on you like that. You stood up and whipped your head around, snarling as you came face to face with non other than...

"Glasses..." you spat venom.

A/N

I'm sorry that this is so short, but I hope you liked this. The next chapter will be a lot longer I promise. But yeh. I have a whole backstory for you, and I can't wait to share this awesome idea with you guys!!

(842 words)