Chapter 11

Maria's POV

   Hearing my alarm wake me up for school happily I get up checking my phone I smile at the text from Eddie Good morning gorgoues I'll pick up today for school be ready by 7:40 :)

Maria: good morning handsome and okie doky will do. I reply back to him looking through my closet I pick out a white t shirt and some dark jeans with a pair of light brown moxins. Going into my bathroom I go and brush my teeth and instantly think of food. Doing my hair I decided to leave it half up and half down with my soft and curly natural curls out. Looking in the mirror satisfied I check on my mother to see she's asleep kissing her forehead.

  Running back to my room grabbing my backpack and phone to see its 7:25am realizing I have 15 mins left I go down stairs and look through the fridge and freezer for what I want. I realize I want some eggs so I quickly make myself some scrambled eggs and there was a lot but I ate them all along side with 2 bagels and cream cheese. Thinking why am I eatting alot. Shrugging my shoulders also thinking I'm a growing girl even though I happen to be short. Hearing a honk knowing its Eddie I run out locking the door and getting into the car.

   Kissing him on the lips "how was your sleep last night " I say to him "great I was dreaming of your loud screams in pleasure" he says I hit on the arm and he laughs saying "I'm joking princess but my sleep was great what about you" he says looking at the road driving to school. "It was great actually" I say to him smiling. Pulling up to the school and parking we get out and once he comes to my side he kisses me and I kiss back "what was that for" I say to him "that my princess was for letting everyone know your mine" I smile at that thought I'm his and he's mine. Holding hands walking into the school.

  We see David and Sara kissing there faces off. They obviously feel our stares and knowing Sara she screamed and ran up to me " YOUR A COUPLE NOW CHOCOlATE MUFFIN " laughing I say " yes we are and I see you a David are to. I see her blushing" well yes we are and I have so much to tell you and I want details on who asked who out" she says to me " of course bestie" I say to her smiling. I grab eddies hand and walk to math class. As soon as I get there I peck eddies lips. Walking in I sit down and Eddie sitting next to me. I sit bored out of my mind as the teacher teaches us math.

     Hearing the bell ring but having someone shake me thinking I must of fell asleep looking up I see Eddie "hello sleepy head" sticking my tongue out at him walking with him to English I go in and put my head down. Feeling Eddie rub my back"what's wrong princess why are you so tired" he says I look up and see concern in his eyes "I don't know to be honest but don't worry" I say smiling to him.

   We are in English class writing down notes when a paper hits my head looking around I see its Sara I read the note girl did your ass get bigger since the party looking at my ass with a confused look writing her back Sara I don't know but I have to tell you something I say to her on the note. Hearing the bell ring I pack up my stuff "hey princess I'll grab your bag" looking at him" no its ok I got it" he looks at me in my eyes and grabs my bag saying " I got it" feeling my arm being tugged at looking to see its Sara " come on girl its girl talk let's go" smiling " ok and babe I'll be walking with Sara to chemistry I'll see you there " only reply I get is a smack on the ass.

   Glaring at him playfully. Me and Sara walk down the hall and she says " spill what is it you have to tell me " I bit my lip but say" I've been eatting a lot more then usual and I've been really sleepy since the party and now I realize these jeans are a little tight but I can manage" I tell her and she says " did you and Eddie have sex at the party " nodding my head yes " did you use protection " she says and realizing we probably didn't and I feel my eyes get watery and Sara looks at me saying " don't worry we will go to a store and get a pregnancy test after school" she says and I wipe my tears nodding thinking Kevin or Eddie got me pregnant in my mind I hope its eddies.

   Realizing the bell rung we both ran into to class with the teacher glaring at us but we both took our seats I see Eddie smiling at me and I smile back. Feeling completely scared if I'm pregnant or not. Clearly I've been thinking about thus during all of chemistry because the bell rung. Feeling a hand grab mine knowing its eddies " princess are you ok something seems wrong " knowing I should probably tell him but im to scared so I say" no nothing is wrong but Im gonna leave early I have something I need to take care of.

   He looks at me with sad eyes but saying " ok princess I'll be at your house later" kissing me and I kiss back and we walk out and I see him walk to class with David and I pull Sara saying " we need to go now I need to know " I say looking at her in her eyes " ok maria let's go". Just walking out of school since security isn't here we go in Sara's car which is cute its one of those bug cars we get in and she drives to the store. Running in the store we find a pregnancy test and go up to the cashier and she looks at us with disapproving looks. Looking down not saying anything but I hear Sara say " thanks" knowing she grabbed her money walking to the bath room she squeezed my hand and said "it'll be ok I'll always be your best friend no matter what the test says" she says hugging me and I hug her back walking into the bathroom and I quickly pull my pants and panties down.

    Peeing in the stick after I'm done I wait a few minutes like the box says and after about 7 min I look at the test and it says positive. I just stare after what felt like forever but I pull up my panties and pants and wash my hands and I just cry to sara. Thinking how am I gonna tell my mom or Kevin or eddie . I cried because I know u ruined my dreams and my father would be so upset and my mother. Thinking that the test is positive.

Awwwe she's pregnant everyone but hopefully Eddie is the father but you never know unless you read to find out . - monae