*8* Appearances Can Be Deceiving

!!!There is sexual content in this chapter, it is not much detailed but still!!!

In the upcoming chapters there will be one/two more like this one, but with more details, just to let you know :)

/8th of March, Saturday/

It was quarter to twelve when Rosalinde woke up –she had arrived at home at 2am the previous night. Since Astrid was going to work a double shift the following day, Sven had called his father to pick them up.

Yawning loudly while standing up, Rosalinde opened the window blinds. The sunlight made her wake up completely and disturbed the still sleeping cat, which meowed in an annoyed way and left the room, following Rosalinde.

After finishing her bathroom routine, the red-head headed down stairs to prepare some breakfast –Astrid was at the hospital, after all and she wouldn't be back until the following morning. Rosalinde stretched her arms as she stood in front of the fridge, the door of which was open, thoughtfully.

"Omelette with cheese will do," she muttered to herself and took out two eggs, butter and some cheese. In ten minutes her breakfast was ready –placing an Earl Grey tea-bag in the black cup filled with hot water, Rosalinde sat down at the black, marble table.

While eating the omelette, the red-head scrolled through Instagram –the photos from the latest party were all over the place. Even she was in some of the group photos which were posted by Oscar and Gry. Upon reading the cheesy comments Saxa made on every goddamn post, Rosalinde made a vomiting gesture and locked her phone, placing it on the table. But instead of staying off, its screen lit up to preview a notification.

Rosalinde, who was drinking tea, frowned and placed the black cup on the table to pick her phone up again. A smile formed on her small-heart shaped lips as she saw that she had received a text from Geir –they had exchanged their numbers at the end of the party after sharing another kiss.

Geir: Guten Morgen, meine Liebe. (Good morning, my love.)
Geir: Hope I wrote it correct *grinning emoji with a sweat*
Rosalinde: You certainly did *winking emoji* Morning to you, too.
Geir: Did you sleep well?
Rosalinde: Yeah it was pretty good, though I had some strange dreams, which are pretty common for me lol
Rosalinde: Btw, do you have any plans for this afternoon?
Geir: Was gonna hang out with the boys but I can ditch them for you *smirking emoji*
Rosalinde: Well I don't intend to hold you all night long, you can join them afterwards if you like *emoji blowing a kiss*
Rosalinde: At my place at 6pm?
Geir: At your place? *grinning emoji with star eyes* I'll be there.
Rosalinde: See ya then *black heart*

After she was finished with her breakfast and putting the dishes in the dishwasher, Rosalinde went back to her room, taking Valkyrie with her. She needed to clear her vision now that she was alone –the part about the Völva was still disturbing her because it was not metaphorical unlike the rest of the vision. Besides there was the fact that Ragnarøk had happened here in Edda –all those could not be coincidences.