Chapter 1: the first meeting

Midoriya's POV:
I hear the alarm clock go off so I get up take a shower. Get dressed and brush my teeth. I check my phone and notice the time it's 8:30 crap I'm 30 minutes late for school and it's my first day of high school.

*Time Skips
At School*

While I am running down the hallway so I can get to my class I bump into something or someone. WATCH WERE YOUR GOI- the person I bumped into was about to yell at me but stop I went to apologize but looked up and noticed it was a guy with red and white hair he was just staring so I said I was sorry and ran off to go find my class.

Todoroki's POV:
Some one bumped into me I yelled WATCH WERE YOUR GOING but I stop when I turned around and notice it was a girl who bumped into me she had dark green hair with light green eyes and freckles she was cute. she told me she was sorry the ran away.

Midoriya's POV:
I finally reach my class I go take a seat I put my head on the desk until u hear someone sit next to me I pick my head up to see who it is and it is the guy I had bumped into. Oh God I thought I hope he doesn't notice me then he turns his head and looks straight at me. My face goes red. So to make things unakward I say hi to the red/white haired boy and ask him his name he tells me and I tell him mine.

Todoroki's POV:
Well now I know the girls name its midoriya it suits her it cute like he- wait what am I saying I shouldn't be thinking she is cute I have a reputation as the bad kid the kid that every one is scared of I can't let people think I'm soft while lost in thought the teacher yells at me he tells me to stop staring at midoriya and to get back to work I hear people giggle and my face goes red. I stop staring at her and start listening in class.

Midoriya's POV:
After hearing the teacher tell Todoroki to stop staring at me I start to blush. I try listening in class but all I can think about is todoroki about how cute he is bu he would never go for a girl like me then I hear the teacher say I hope you got your notes cause we are going to take a test tomorrow suddenly I'm thinking I didn't get abd notes but I see that todoroki has them so I ask him if I can borrow his notes he just stares at me then says that I could come by his house after school and he could help me study for the test tomorrow I didn't expect that. But I said sure

Todoroki's POV:
Before I could stop myself I already said the words. I can't believe that I asked to come over to my house to help her study. But I also can't believe she said yes.