2

WEEKEND - BABY REVEAL

GRACELYN'S P.O.V.

Today is the day that we get to find out what Aaron and I are having!

Aaron and I are upstairs in our bedroom him sitting on our bed with his eyes close, I set the small reveal box in his hand.

"Now open your eyes baby" I told him with excitement in my voice lightly jumping up and now with a big smile.

He opened the box and looked inside the box then jumped up off the bed and ran up to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back on the lips.

Fuck every time we kiss I get that spark and what you hear in those books that you read.

After our little make session, Aaron's grandma's came up to see if we were coming down yet to celebrity.

We went downstairs to where the party is at and had fun with what Ellie had us do, She told me that her and Matt are the ones that set this up and paid for everything in her words this is our gifts from her and Matt to the baby and that they have every right to spoil there godchild/niece or nephew.

Oh how rude of me I'm Gracelyn Miller, I'm 25 years old and pregnant if you haven't already figure that out already. My best friends are Ellie Anderson-Green and Matthew Green. If your wondering Ellie and Matt have gotten married and have twins name Rachel Grace and Jace David Green. There the cutest and adorable 3 year old babies ever! I love them so much! I have long light brown hair with brownish-greyish eyes. I used to have a high school crushed on a guy name Luke Williams, he completely and utterly broken my heart into tiny little pieces and to have his ass so far up his ass.

"Auntie Gracie, mommy said we are going to find out now" Rachel and Jace said at the same time then looking at each other.

"STOP COPYING ME!" they yelled at each other pointing sayin it again at the same time.

"YOU FIRST" they yelled again

"NO I SAID YOU" they yelled giving each other a glare with there arms across over there little chest.

Just why!?

They are so fucking adorable!

Matt came over and picked up Rachel and Ellie picked up Jace.

"Ok you two now stop it" Matt and Ellie said it at the same time.

"JINX! YOU OWN ME ICE CREAAM!" Ellie and Matt yelled together

"NO I SAID THAT YOU OWN ME ICE CREAM" they said again.

"MATTHEW DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY ICE CREAM WAY AND HAVE A FIGHT WITH A PREGNANT WOMEN" Ellie yelled at him getting looks of happiness from everyone including Aaron and I.

"Your pregnant!?" Matt asked her with happiness in his voice.

"No monkey tits the sky is pregnant" Ellie said sarcastically making Matt roll his eyes going over to her and kissing each other's lips.

"EWWW GROSS MOMMY AND DADDY ARE KISSING" the twins said covering there eyes making gagging noises.

"Ok lovebirds let's finish the party and I'll watch the kids for you and you two can finish what you started" I said to them winking picking up Jace while Aaron picked up going over to where Aaron and I will be finding out what we are having.

Skips gathering around the yard

" You guys ready to find out!?" yelled out to our family's having them shout out to us a yes.

I grabbed the flap of the box at the top and Aaron grabbed the other one we tease the crowd with Ellie yelling at us.

"OPEN THE FREAKING BOX ALREADY! I HAD FIVE THINGS TO DRINK AND I HAVE TO PEE!" Ellie yelled at us getting some glares by some people to which she just shrugged off.

Aaron and I opened the box making our family scream.

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Out of nowhere I looked up at Matt and Ellie to see them have there eyes widen looking behind me.

I slowly turned around to see the one and only guy that has destroyed my heart

LUKE WILLIAMS

"Miss me hun!" Luke said walking up to me grabbing my hand to which I pulled away from him.

"What are you doing here Lucas!?" Aaron said with a death glare on his handsome face.

"I couldn't help but join the fun" Luke said back to him with a smirk and death glare on his face walking way to the food and drink table.

GREAT!