New Information

Belle's POV:

We got dressed and head to the house and we go inside and my kids run to me and hug me. I say, "Lottie and Kennedy, you wanna help me bake a cake for my uncle? We'll see if Grandma Esme has a small circle pan so we can make a small one for you two."

Esme says, "I do have a small one."

Lottie asks, "Can Grandma help, too?"

I smile and say, "Of course she can."

I write down for Kennedy to say, "Auntie Rose? Can you help, too?"

Tear up the piece of paper and throw it in the trash and Rose appears in the kitchen and we make cookies also and decorate the cake with them. Alice pops in with a camera and videotapes us throwing flour at each other. Emmett and Jasper come in and we all throw flour at them and Emmett tackles me to the ground and kisses me. I see Jasper and the girls chase Alice with flour and Rose helps by tackling her and they pour the bag of flour on Alice. Alice pouted and Jasper kissed her. I smile and Emmett turns my head and kisses me. Esme says, "At least we finished the batter before that started."

I laugh and Esme ended up with the camera and taped Alice getting flour dumped on her. Emmett kisses my cheek and gets off of me and helps me up. We go and get changed. Esme watched the cakes bake so we all could clean up and clean the kitchen.

Emmett:

Belle:

We got the girls changed into an outfit similar to mine and we head downstairs

We got the girls changed into an outfit similar to mine and we head downstairs. I hug Esme and ask, "Are the cakes done?"

Esme says, "They're resting right now. Let's clean the kitchen."

I say, "Girls! Come here, and bring your father."

They come in and Emmett's says, "Cleaning?"

I nod. I say, "Kennedy, sweetie. Why don't you help Daddy sweep? I'm going to help Lottie. Then you two are going to help Grandma clean the dishes, while I make Daddy mop. Aunt Rosalie can help you put the dishes away."

I go over to Esme and ask, "Can you quickly clean the dishes that could cut them?"

Esme nods and does the very few of those. Kennedy is on the floor holding the broom from down there and walking with it and Emmett is holding the top. I have Lottie on my side and she holds her hands under mine and we sweep and dance a little around the room as we do so. Emmett picks up his daughter and does the same. I spot Alice with the camera again and the girls laugh while we do so. We pick up all of the flour and toss it in the trash and the girls help Esme and she shows them what to do and Rose dries the dishes. Emmett wraps his arms around me and mumbles, "Daddy, huh?"