~kenma x reader fluff~

~You and kenma have been dating for 3 years now~

It is a rainy day and you are staying at kenmas for the weekend since your parents are out. Both of you are 3th years and pretty mature enough. The rain always made you feel calm. It help sooth your thoughts. Kenma sneaked up behind you gave you a cinnamon roll you guys baked from scratched. It tastes really good and kenma sat and smiled at you. You both just enjoyed eachothers company. And watch the rain. Kenma scooted closer and took the blanket on you and wrap it around both of you. He leaned his head on your shoulder. You felt his soft pudding hair drop on your shoulders. And his smell of fresh pine tree smell. When you finished eating. He grabbed your hand you both went to his bed and layed down stared at eachothers eyes. "You eyes are so beautiful (y/n),i guess they are like the sun warming me up.". You guys touched noses, and cuddled together with his leg over you. Cuddled in the warm blanket while it softly rained outside. "Your like my kitten,and i want to be with you like this forever and cherish your graceful beauty". You guys layed there and took a nap together. After you guys gently kiss eachother and played some animal crossing~.

I hope you like it :)