Nice to meet you....virus

You blush at the sight of your crush on TV. She has been known to the world, your crush Corona Kovid Virus the 19th.

She looks dazziling you think staring at the TV, with a death toll of 69 Billion people. 

She is wonderful I love her so much. You get up from the sofa and walk outside. It was a rainy day, Corona's favorite weather. You walk to Chuck E Cheese but get stopped in your tracks.

"Hello. I am Corona. I will now infect you thank you very much", she says

Infect? How?

"Corona? Oh! I have a song for you...." you mumble, scared.

"Mkay go ahead spill the tea u fetus" she replies

You clear your throat.

"Hey there Corona how was it infecting new york city? Im here in California wondering how your so pretty uwuwu. The eiffel tower crashing cant kill as much as you, its true."

Coronavirus blushed as she held out her hand. You took it and started walking with her.

"My Parents arent home, can i stay with you...please....reader (i dunno ur name so ima call u Thomas The Tank Engine.)

"Sure, i guess- But wouldnt it be akward, Coronavirus?" you mumbled.

"Uhm...Thomas The Tank Engine.....Ive loved you for so long......" You blush. she knew your name, and LIKED YOU. You....The Thomas.....

"I- I like you too Coronavirus." you gasp.

"We need to know more about each other, mkay?" you add.

"Alright! Im Coronavirus Kovid the 19th, I was born in Wuhan, China, i hate doctors and face masks. I like open markets with a lot of crowds. I make people stay at home. I like cool weather" she spoke quickly.

"Oh! Thats Epic! Im Thomas The Tank Engine, my fav color is (ur fav color), i was born in (Im gonna say tidmouth sheds) Tidmouth Sheds, My dads name is Sir Toppams Hatt. I have friends named Percy, Gordon, etc." you said.

ima do a smut scene

-stay safe, wash hands.

WTH AM I DOING...