o n e

<lower case intended>
date: september 26, 2016
jordyn's pov
YOU'RE WHAT?!?" i yelled, tears forming in my eyes.
"i'm sorry jordyn" jonah apologises. why does he have to leave me here? i don't want him to go. but it's not my decision. he's starting a new life, just without me.
"so what- i'm just going to not see you ever again" i cry.
"you'll still see me, just not everyday" he replies softly. before he has another chance to say anything, i run up to my room and slam the door shut and cries.

jonah's pov
i don't want to leave her, but i'm 18 and i need to start thinking about my future.

my best friends, corbyn besson, daniel seavey, jack avery and zach herron decided to make a band called why don't we. we decided to go away and live together in Los Angeles. all of us are leaving our family, so it's not fair if i don't go with the band just because jordyn wants me to stay. but maybe she can get used to, and i don't say this to be mean, but she's not the only one going through separation anxiety; all of the boys' family's are going through it. 

date: september 27, 2016
jordyn's pov
today's the day jonah leaves for Los Angeles. it's going to be hard on me, but my mum and dad said yesterday that i'm not the only one. which to be honest, is very true and i can't make it all about myself.

location: airport
jonah's pov
we're at the airport now. the boys are leaving at there hometown. LA is a 4 hour flight from Stillwater, Minnesota (where i live) and it's going to be hard, but that's okay. it's for a good reason.

"i want you to text me when you land and when you get to your house, okay?" my mum assured me. i nod.

i turn to jordyn. she's looking at the ground. i don't know if she's mad with me or if she's just upset. i take a bit away from my parents and she raises her head.
"i know this is hard. it's hard for me to, but i'll text you every day - and i'll visit and you'll visit. we'll never be mentally apart. you understand?" i say calmly. she nods her head. i pull her in for a hug. i can feel that she's crying, which causes me to start crying. i'll miss her so much.

<skip to boarding the plane>
i break the hug and look at her. i kiss her on the forehead.
"i love you" i say, with full meaning.
"i love you too" she cries. i give her one more hug and walk to the plane. i look back and see her crying into dads chest. i wipe my eyes.

the plane takes off and i flick through photos of me and jordyn. she's my lock screen on my phone. tears stream down my face. i silently cry myself to sleep. i guess i'll wake up when the plane lands.