1

Zykira Derek

  My whole life is surrounded by cameras and exposed to the media. It's not easy being a celebrity child. 

My mom is a  famous A list designer named  Aiko Derek, and is father is  my dad  George Derek  a world famous  music producer and director.

They adopted when I was very young. I an older sister named Nova. She's a model and my mom and dad ad biological daughter.

My mom is not able to make babies but she always wanted a big family so she adopted me, my younger sisters Noor and Luli

I'm a singer and  songwriter,I have been making music since I was 13, I first song had a lot of people talking about how I could be a big in future so I kept going and never stopped

————-

My mom and dad got invented to party at Lebron James's House. And I'm not playing. I've met Lebron before at his games but never went outside of that.

I'm love watching sports especially basketball but I don't play any. I did dance and gymnastic instead.

I was in my room getting. I dressed in simple casually fit and my make up and simple natural look.

  Noor andnI were wearing matching Shoes because she picked them out for me even though there the most basic of all shoes

  Noor andnI were wearing matching Shoes because she picked them out for me even though there the most basic of all shoes. "C'mon let's go downstairs."  I said.

They nodded, I picked Luli up in my arms  and  Noor held my other hand  hand. I was really to sisters I love family for anything in this world. It's an actual blessing to have one like mine.

We walked downstairs and my dad and mom were already dressed. " I'm sorry I took to long I was doing my make up." I said. " I'm more them used to it." My father said.

Nova was c'mon cause she's currently in New York working. She's always away from home address we both have busy schedule so can't see each other that often.

"Okay girls get in the car." dad said. We got in black Suv with Tinted windings and drove off the party. We arrived at Lebron's home a few hours later.

There was lots of nice cars parked outside and lot of lights were on. We got out the car and ringed the bell. The Lebron himself Opend the door of ran us with bright smile on his face.

" George, Aiko I'm glad you came. " He said . " hey girls . " He said letting us. "Hi." The girls and I said in unison. He led us inside the very big house,  all the Adults were staying in the one place separated form the kids and teens.

"Zykira you can all go to the Backyard that were all the teens are." Lebron said. I nodded slowly. I left the girls with mom and went to where all the girls where. 

All of Bronny's friend where here I was honestly scared. "Hi." I said slowly catching their attention. " who are you?" Bronny asked. " I'm George and Aiko's daughter."  I said. 

"Like George Derek?" He asked. "Yea." I said.  " I didn't know he had a fine ass daughter." Mikey Williams said. I knew alot high  basketball player mostly because I watched lots of games.

"I'm Bronny these are my friends Mikey, Brandon, Amari, Kailen and ,yes border Bryce." Bronny introduced. I smiled and giving then then a small wave. " I'm Zykira, Zy for short." I said.

I sat down and making myself comfortable. The guys went back to talking and messing around. I sat down on phone sometimes talking to them. As conversation went on Instagram got a call.

It was my boyfriend King, we've been for 7 months now, but things are slowly staring to die down. His starting to get more controlling and jealous. Always calling me while I'm working or asking, eyes sharing my location.

I can barely even got out with friends. " where and why yo location off?" He asked. Rolled my eyes so hard I saw my Brain, " I told where I was going before." I said. " yea but why you location off though?" He said.

" because of couldn't sharing my location like that it's not needed." I said. I didn't want to argue special because I'm in public. " King, I'll call you back bye!" I hang up the call. I don't care if gonna argue tomorrow or if he kills me but I'm stress today.

"Zykira you wanna play heads up?" Kailen asked. I shook my head in no, I'm terrible at game .

Mikey Williams

Since the Zykira  got here the party got little more fun, Zykira looked good in dress and damn she beautiful .  She wasn't talking, but I think it was because she just got here.

I walked over to her and next down beside her. "What's up Zy?" I asked " non it may just chilling " she shrugged. " why aren't having fun them?" I asked. " who said I aint having fun? I'm just chilling remember?" She said.

" right, right" I nodded my head slowly. " your dumb." She chuckled. I looked at her again. " I'm the smartest nigga you know. " I said. " seriously though yah dumb as shit." She said.

We continued talking for the rest the night, turns out she's actually really cool and funny. She's isnt fake and isn't really trying to impress anyone but herself. She's definitely different.

All the pictures used in this book belong to the rightful owners.