I

"slow songs are boringraise the tempo"hands up , cherry bullet

raise the tempo"
hands up , cherry bullet

"miyu, do you know what this app is?" she looked over minjae's shoulder and shook her head

"miyu, do you know what this app is?" she looked over minjae's shoulder and shook her head. "why did you download it if you don't even know what it is?." miyu asked as she got up and went to her desk to get her phone.

"i didn't download it though and i can't delete it either." both of them laid beside each other and trying to figure out the app. "wAIT i have it toO!" minjae quickly looked over and saw the same app on her phone. "i was about to ask if you hacked my phone and permanently put an app on my phone but hAHA now you got the same problem as me."

this made miyu jumped and tickle her.
"IM SORRY." miyu smiled in victory while minjae tried fixing her hair. "anyways did you pay the bills earlier today?"

"i thought you did." they both looked
at each other with shock. "I THOUGHT
YOU SAID YOU'LL PAY THE BILLS!"

"YOU SAID YOU WILL PAY THIS
TIME!" they both cursed after a moment of silence. "we'll get kicked out! i spent all my money on clothes and makeup." minjae grabbed a pillow so she can screamed on it "i spent it all on games and money in games. stupid @/seagullswagger.. LIKE WHAT KINDA NAME IS THAT."

miyu placed her glasses on their side desk. she looked around her small apartment, "we really need to pay the bills. how about we both use our remaining money and get some from the bank huh?" minjae moved the pillow and looked at her seriously.

"are you kidding? we'll drown in debt! we both know that when we get some from the bank, we can never pay them back. our jobs are useless."

miyu looked at her, hopelessly. "and so are we." they both looked down. a loud annoying notification beep interrupted the silence.

minjae grabbed her phone and saw
millions of texts pop right away that. "who is shitupon.ten and why is he screaming about his cat?" miyu looked over curiously. "damn this doyou guy is pissed. i like his attitude." they both laugh at what a mess the groupchat was. if they only knew it was a beginning of a new friendship.