Continuation - part 8; War over him-part 2

Last time,
"You can't date him KO." Carol told her son. " BUT NOTHING! " KO yelled.
_________________________________________________________

TKO and KO woke up at 6 am and they stretched. "Morning KO~" TKO said as he stretched.

"Morning TKO~" KO said as he got up and smiled.

Knock knock

"Come in." TKO said. " Hello dearest brother, how are you? Are you going out again today? " Ray asked.
"Am fine Ray, and Am going out again today." TKO said as he putting on his clothes.
"Okay, Father told me that you have somebody as a girlfriend ~ who is it?" Ray asked. " Uhm, I well, I, uh.. I-its, actually, a-a boy... N-named, K-KO... " TKO studderd.
"Oh? That Lakewood Hero in the plaza?" Ray asked AGAIN. " Y-yes.... " TKO said and rubbed his arm.

When TKO arrived to the Plaza.

"Morning Enid! Morning Rad!" KO smiled.
"Hey KO." They said in unison.
"Hey squirt, you don't sound so sad, did you manage to find TKO?" Rad asked. " Uh, yeah! And I manage to do something with him.. " KO said and blushed.
"Hmm, hey KO?" Enid said.
" ye-yeah? " KO said and started to shutter.
"Uhm, how close are you and TKO?" She asked.
" Uhm, i-I well, i-I u-uhm.. " KO responded.

TKO entered the store. "Sup."

KO ran over and gave him a big hug.

They smooshed each other and TKO and KO just had a lil kiss~

"I missed you!" KO smiled. "Hehe, I missed you too scrub ~" TKO smiled, not a maniac smile, just a regular smile.

"Hey, KO, can we talk to you, ALONE." Enid asked while staring at TKO. " Oh, uhh... T? Is it okay? If I go? I-ill be back i-" "you can go, I'll be waitin " TKO smiled. "Thanks baby~" KO kissed him.

The door shut.

"WHAT THE HELL KO!? you know how TKO is, he probably wants something out of you—" "WOULD YOU CUT IT!?! it's my decision to date someone. I choose T. Can't stop me." KO said and crossed his arms. " KO, do you know the first rule to being a hero? " Enid asked and crossed her arms.
"Yeah, it's don't date a villan. But, guess what? I. Don't. Give. A . Poop." KO sat and left the room. " THIS ISN'T OVER KO! " Enid yelled.

KO was mad. Like, pissed off mad. He was so stemmed.
"What's wrong?" TKO asked, worried about his Boyfriend. "Sigh, Enid and Rad, am happy with you. But they won't let me have you." KO said and rubbed his arm. " Oh, well, " TKO said and stopped him walking. "Mabye we could run away? Live our own lives without people telling us what to do, how does that sound?" TKO asked. " TKO, running away means, we'll never see most people again.. " KO said.
"We can make plans to visit them around holidays and other things, don't you wanna just, have a lil freedom?" TKO asked. " s-sure, that could work T. How do we run away tho? " "is your room on the top floor?" TKO asked. " Uhm, no.. " KO said. "Its downstairs where my mommy sleeps.." KO said. " Ah, my room is upstairs and Am allowed downstairs anytime I want. Plus, I can go to friends houses without telling Box-Butt, or Ven-dead. " TKO said.
"...well, okay, but where do we run to?? There is no way, am going to run and not plan where the heck am gonna go!" KO told him. "Okay.... how about we stay a night at Gars house?? Or, mabye we could go to..." TKOs mind traced off. " why don't you stay at my house?? " Dendy interrupted. "ACK!" " DENNNDYYY!! " (YAYYYY) KO smiled. And hugged her.

"Tch, and what do you know science baby?" TKO asked. "TKO!" KO yelled. " I know how to run away. But first, I need KO. " Dendy said and grabbed his arm. "Oh, uh, TKO, hun, I'll be righhhhhtttt back!" KO smiled at him . "Okay. Just, don't take to long." TKO said.

Dendy hid KO underneath a bush.

"He won't see us now..." Dendy said adjusting her glasses.
"Uhm, Dendy?? What are you doing??" KO said as he backed up.

Dendy's face turned red.

"O-oh, uhm... J-just trying to k-kiss you.." Den said and rubbed her arm.
" Oh, uh, Dendy.... Uhm, me n’ T are together now... It's great that you have feelins’ for me, but me an’ T are together... " KO said as he got up from the bush. "O-oh, I see..." Den said and got up as well.

Sigh, I see that KO is now with a person he loves, but why TKO?? Isn't he evil?? And when I told him that he could be using him for something, he didn't listen... Sigh, he will never learn...

And that's alright
__________________________________________________________

OML! Are they gonna run away together with Den?? Read next chapter!
(Am sorry this Chap came out a lil short, and sorry for posting it at like, 1:57 Am in the morning. My mom wouldn't let my brother have the tablet all day, and neither me. So, I snuck it down to my room..Teehee.) Anywho see you all...... Next chapter.. Boi ~