❤Birthday Wish❤

I want to meet him.

I really wanted to meet him.

How I wish I could find him right NOW, I want to find him.

The eagerness that is building up inside me to find him, want me to search him all over the world with the finest and most well trained agents to find this man because of this longing that I have deeply in my heart.

I want to see his face on how it is perfectly canvassed, how about his well sculpted body; his broad shoulders, well defined chest, broadened pack abs, and a dominated v-line, how well does he was created fully owned by me, and perfectly made by myself. How about his hands on how it definitely suited on my bare hands. His face that I could search different kinds of emotions and admiration from me.

His touch that would make me feel electricuted and send me the tingling sensation that would never leave my skin, the deafening heart beat all the time he will act in a natural way of making me feel like the most beautiful woman on earth. The butterflies occured in my stomach, fluttering and making me feel the most wanted.

I want to meet him badly.

He was only created to be with me.

Where are you?.... Wherever I go I always want to be with you, beside you and don't let the clock ticking on its own and let its arm rest for a while. Wherever I think I want him to linger every memory that I have in my ever years existence. And want him to quench the emptiness draining me all the time I think about him, only about him and his whereabouts.

How could you not search for me, for a lady that should be always calmed, assuring her  that you will always go back beside her instead you make her worry about you and think about you all over again.

I always think about you! Where are you now?
Please... Im begging you come to me, before its too late. Come back already and let me touch you, kiss you. All I want is to be loved and love. Is it too hard?

I even question my self, Am I worth it? Am I worth fighting for? Am I worth to be here waiting for someone? They may call me as desperate but no one could ever question my love for you even if I can't even touch you because I believe that you will soon find me and let our path cross.

I want you to find me this time. I don't want to rush you. And I will just be right here waiting for you. But how? If my time here is very limited? Will I ever meet you again?

Maybe this is the time that I will surrender my love for you. My countless heartaches and downfall without you. Maybe this will just be the end and let our love story end up in vain.

I don't want to be discouraged yet I am willing to take risk again maybe on my next life. Maybe if they will give me the chance, maybe if i'll survive, maybe....

Many maybe's and what if's.

It's tragic

I'm sad

Maybe.... maybe....

I am suffering a stage four cancer, chemotherapy and all doesn't help me at all it just makes me weak and very ugly. I don't know but I am desperate to find true love. I just turned eighteen, today January  1st a legal age where I will take up my last breath. It's time...

My birthday wish to find true love may not be a success. My family has been there to love me, my caring mother, loving father, my naugthy siblings but somehow makes me feel alive,and my friends who makes me feel like a normal person in this world. As those fresh tears running down to my cheeks I shot them the sweetest smile I could ever give, for in my 18 years of existence they are the ones who makes me feel alive and complete. Though this may be the end of my journey and didn't fulfill my biggest wish.

My years of eagerness of finding him, I found someone. I realized that I never shot him a look, but he is still always beside me. He gave me the warmth of his touch and make me calm the best way. I always find this true love for someone but he makes me feel the eternal happiness when Im with him and I am contented with that. Yes I may be desperate to find him to be my first kiss, first date, first and first and first that is memorable to any girls dream....

Instead.....

I

find

him

not just a typical man but who is more powerful, mighty and strong and ever created good adjectives that will suit him.

no

other

than

GOD!

Yes! In every days passed by leaning in my hospital bed, I learned to be in a peaceful haven because of him, my one true love, the one who loved me the most and will give me an eternal life.

So I believe that he is in control of everything and will give me a happy ending love story started with a once upon a time and ended with a happily ever after. And I am rest assured that I will just cling into him and don't be pressured , don't rush things because the best is yet to come.

As I glance with my family and friends who are here in my room right now seeing them acting so strong infront of me. Mumbling my sincerest thank you to them, it's hard to leave them but I can't do anything anymore. Closing my eyes, letting the darkness consume me as I take my last breath and be at my peaceful slumber.