Xmas,Christ,Santa Claus,Easter & Magic Mushrooms??

Greg Ferguson- theunlikelyguru/twitter

Not only are a lot of our Xmas rituals of Santa Claus reportedly, largely from the shamanic rituals of the psychedelic use of The Amanita muscaria mushroom, but there are also MANY, MANY CHRIST PARALLELS!

TO PUT IT MILDLY BEING RAISED A CATHOLIC BOY MYSELF...THIS IS ME TREADING LIGHTLY>>>>

#1. From The Christ consciousness some believe is really the being high, psychedelic experience...

#2.to his virgin birth, representing the asexual reproduction of the magic mushroom, thus the first "magic" of this mushroom INCIDENTALLY WHERE IT LOOKS MORE LIKE AN EGG...THEN AN EGG!
Also there's the Easter parallels!!  And why we have kids look for the eggs we hide.  Thats because kids were small enough to fit under the pine trees and pic the egg looking young mushrooms and put them in the baskets we'd give them....hence the eggs in a basket! Plus there's also a lot of sacred sex ritual practices mixed in too!  What do bunnys do real good?  They reproduce!  That's why we throw bunnies in the mix, in the springtime, when life abounds and everything is reproducing.
Back to Christ... which by the way is one of my favorite teachers and authors, and may even be the son (sun) of God...Who knows??  Not me, or any of us for sure... Right?
#3. To the round halo on his head that is shown when he is alive during his ministering years in paintings, representing the most alive stage of This mushroom when it has a round halo on its crowned head... and it also represents the rings of saturn and in some cases the sun as well but that's another story i'll do some day.  On how saturn worship literally rules this world and why and how it's everywhere!

#4. To the one of the final stages when Christ is crucified with a veiled loin cloth covering him... looking A LOT like the final stages of this mushroom when it its like a T with its veil looking and in the exact same spot anatomically where Christ's loin cloth would be!!!....

#5. To the blood of Christ in the chalice... the resurrection, and redemption which in the mushroom is representing the stage when the mushroom literally goes into the final chalice stage itself looking like a cup or chalice.

That's just the little bit I know off the top of my head. Theres much, much more... from more about the magic mushroom parallels, to the even more compelling Astrotheology theories, that show, how the night sky's activities are telling all the major stories in the bible...
I love Christmas though just the way it is!  Less all the commercialism of course ~*~  Thanks for checking this out
Further reading on the subject
The sacred mushroom and the cross
John Marco Allegro