2

Brief info- Name: Gemma "Gem" Coral Redding. Age- 18 species-human Likes: cuddles, snuggles, sleeping, reading, history, vintage cars, working on cars, sports. Family- Pearl (mom abandon me) Authur (dad abandon me).  backstory- was abandon by my parents when I was sixteen after I had lost my sibling in a drunk driving wreck. they blamed me telling me its all my fault as if I was the dang driver. Since then I have gotten some help from a old friend who signed over their house that is in forks, and left all their stuff to me when they passed. So I moved from NC to WA and have been here since.

_________________________________________________________________________

Months ago this family moved to forks and since then has been the talk of the town. Who you may ask well they are the Cullen's even though two of them has the last name Hale they are considered a cullen.

Anyways I have some classes with them two with this beautiful blonde who I found out' her name is Rosalie. But I will call her Rose. The others are  Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Lola, Edward. Alice and Jasper as well as Emmett and Lola are a couple.

Back on topic , I have noticed that in the time that Rose and I have been in our classes she would look at me or just watch me. I would act like I don't notice or see her doing casue it feels nice to finall have someones attention after how my life went when I was abandon.

No before you ask I am not an attention seeker.

~~~~

Rose's pov-

"Hey Rosa guess what?" Alice asked as she allowed her self in my room.

I sighed and looked at her but wasn't really focused on her.

"what?" I asked

"I saw your mate" she said

that got my attention.

"Really what do they look like?" I asked

"Well this may be surprising but it's a young woman" she said

"A mate is a mate reguardless the gendder and being honest after my past I am more then happy to try being with a female" I tell her

She chcukles then goes into detail about my mate while I sit there and listen to her the smile on my face grows. I know I am not the one who likes humans but this human will hbe an exception since she is for me.

"When will I meet her?" I asked

"When we start Forks high" Alice replied

I nodded my head and thanked her then watched as she made her exit while I made sure all ovf my things was packed up as my mind filled with imagines of my mate.

I really coulddn't wait to see her. Just from the description Alice gave me she is beautiful

~~~

Here I am sitting in class with my mate and from day one I had fallen in love with her, she is beyon beautiful.she is sexy and I can't wait till she is mine. She has beautiful breast, curves, she is middle weight meaning not to plump and not to thin. Which is about my size so that makes me happy casue when she wears my clothes I will want to ravish her.

As the months went by since my family and I have been here in Fork I have watched my mate, I had even followed her scent to her beautiful home and watched her sleep.

Half the time I can tell she has sex dreams due to her arousal and I have to battle my self from walking over and ravishing her dripping cunt.

Just thinking of her little pussy gets me going and I crave her so badly.

I wonder if she is for sex on the first date. that is when I finally introduce myself.