🍒🍒📢MUST READ!📢🍒🍒

🌟 Exciting News Alert! 🌟

Attention all fans of the captivating saga of Avaluna and Alpha Onyx! The author's cut of the first book is finally here, and it's packed with never-before-read scenes, extended dialogues, and thrilling twists that will leave you on the edge of your seat!

Dive deeper into the enchanting world of Avaluna as she navigates the complexities of love, loyalty, and survival in the presence of the enigmatic Alpha Onyx. With each page, you'll uncover new layers of intrigue and excitement, all expertly woven together to create an unforgettable reading experience.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to immerse yourself in the spellbinding reimagining of Avaluna's journey. Head over to our Substack now to get your hands on the latest rewrite and discover the magic of the author's cut of Alpha Onyx!

Prepare to be captivated like never before. See you on Substack!
https://cherrykel.substack.com

Quick reminder:

If you're on your phone, the website is way more user-friendly than the app. It has a simpler layout and makes navigating a breeze. 

🚨🔞‼️ CAUTION: ADULTS ONLY ‼️🔞🚨 WARNING!!🚨

🎉 Hey there, awesome peeps! 🎉

So, guess what? I've got a wild and crazy story for you, but fair warning: it's not for the faint of heart! This tale is packed with all the juicy stuff: adult content, spicy language, and some seriously graphic scenes. If you're cool with that, then buckle up and get ready for a ride!

Now, before we dive in, let's get a few things straight:
First off, this story is totally made up.  It's all just a wild figment of my imagination, crafted for your entertainment (and mine, of course!).
And secondly, if you're not into cliché happy endings or predictable plots, then you're in the right place.
Remember if you can't handle the heat, then maybe it's best to step away. I'm talking strong language, adult content, violence—the whole shebang. But hey, if you're up for a bit of a rollercoaster, then let's do this thing!

Alrighty, folks, let's dive into this crazy adventure together. Thanks for joining me on this wild ride—you guys totally rock! 🤘 And don't forget to check out my Substack!

https://cherrykel.substack.com

Happy reading,

          CK