CHAPTER 33

Chaeyoung pov

While waiting for Channie comeback. I continue play my games. I'm curious who he meet?? I mean maybe he having a date or something? Well in gonna tease him later. "This is so bored" I thought. But then I heard a bell ring. That must be Chanyeol and I'm so lazy to get up from this couch why did he didn't bring the key?? I yelled "WAIT A MINUTE!!!" As I go open the door "I SWEAR PARK CHANYEOL I TOLD YOU TO BRING-" then I froze my spot. I saw him. The guy that cheat on me. The guy that I said my best friend,my childhood friend is standing in front of me. He look at me with his soft eyes "Chae...I miss you" he said. I look up at Chanyeol then he broke the silent"Okayy...come in Jimin. Make yourself comfortable this is Jungkook's house anyway" he said while Jimin walk pass me following Chanyeol. I follow them. Who tell him to go into this house!! "STOP RIGHT THERE!!WHO TOLD YOU TO COME!! AREN'T YOU WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND??Ohhh..wait it was ex-girlfriend but you two together again right??" I look at Jimin and Chanyeol can't say anything. "Chan...I trust you. I trust you with my whole heart and you did THIS!!TO ME!!YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!!"I slowly raise my voice. Chanyeol sigh and walk toward me but I stop him "Nooo... don't!!Are you my friends Chanyeol??Are you??"I look at him with anger and Jimin just keep silent. Chanyeol walk toward me again and hold both my shoulder I try to push him "NOOO!!LET GO OF ME!!" "Chae lis—" "WHAT!!!NOO!!!!LET GOO!!!YOU BITCH!!!" he grab me harder "Chae lis—" "NOOO!!!YOU NOT EVEN—" but then he yelled "CHAE LISTEN TO ME!!" I flinch and my tears started to fall "Chaee...look..I know you hate Jimin. And I know he cheat on you. Broke your heart. But can you just let him explain. And you never told me the girl that with him is Seulgi. Look I know Seulgi. She will do anything to get what she want. You have you ever thinking that why Jimin cheat on you?? Everybody have a reason for doing something. Just please give him a chance to talk." I look at him and maybe he's right. That Seulgi always do anything to get what she want. I sigh and wipe my tears and sigh. "Look Chae. I'm not at your side or Jimin's side. I just do what I have to do. " And I look at Jimin. I saw he try to hide his tears.

I miss him. I miss his hug, I miss his smile,I miss when he flirt with me,I miss how he cuddle with me and his lips on mine. I miss everything about him. Chanyeol then slowly lose his grab and I walk toward Jimin. He look into my eyes and I do the same. His eyes look swollen and having a panda eyes. He look more skinny and not chubby as always. I touch his cheeks and he grab my hand "I'm sorry baby" he said and hug me. I try my best not hug him back but I'm melting on his touch. I hug him back and wrap my arm around his waist tightly. And know I was crying on his chest. "I think I'm gonna leave you two talking. Jimin... don't hide the truth. Told her everything and Chae...." Chanyeol called me. I look at him and he smile "Let him explain all the things. Don't cut him while he talking. Okay" I chuckled and Chanyeol leave us. I look at Jimin and he smiling at me. "Uurrmm..what did you want drink" I ask him. I know this is so awkward. He then chuckled and tuck my hair behind my ear. "I just had a drink with Chanyeol. Maybe later. Now sit....I want to explain all the truth." He said and I nod. I sit beside him while he still grabbing my hand and touch it softly. "Chae... I-I'm sorry. I know this is my fault. And I feel so stupid. I'm really sorry Chae. I didn't do this for purpose." He look at me and my eyes widen. He sigh and continue "Remember when you had go to hospital I meet Seulgi at the bar. And she blackmailing me to left you. Or else she will hurt you. I have no other choice but choose you Chae. I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you. And I decided to cheat on you because if I didn't do what she said she will kill you by herself. And I have to hide this from others or else they will be her target. I'm so sorry Chae. I know you hurt. But I'm also hurting too. Don't get me wrong...I hate it when she flirting with me. But with you...maybe I can make it to the bed" he said and I can feel my face red tomato and he smirk. Without any second he crush his lips on mine. Omaigad,I miss this lips. Without thinking twice I wrap my arm around his neck and kiss him deeper. The grab my waist and make me sit on his lap and kiss me without stopping. His tongue explore my mouth and make me moan. He slowly stop and look at me. "I miss you too Jimin. I mean I really hate you after what had you done to me but still my mind suddenly think about you. It's hurt me very much to see you kiss other girl and not me. And yes I'm jealous don't get me wrong. But now you tell me the truth and I feel sorry for you too. You did this because of me. I'm sor—" he cut me "Shhh.. don't said it. It's my fault anyway" and that make me smile. But the I realized something "Did the boys know about this?? And you should know that Yoongi is my step brother. He gonna kill you" he chuckled and wrap his arm on my waist and I still on his lap "They actually the first people who know. Well they come to me and Yoongi hyung punch me and they said there is something is going on with me. So I have no other choice to tell them. Also I already know that Yoongi is your brother." He said and smile. He touch my cheeks and bring me closer to him " Sooo...are we good now. I mean will you forgive me" "Hmmm... since you hurt me so much let me give you a punishment" I smile look at him. He chuckled" Okayy..I will accept all punishment you give" he hug me and that's make me giggle.

We broke the hug and I look at him "Sooo..your punishment is....cuddle with me and sleep with me tonight. Oouhhh and also cook me kimchi fried rice that you always did. And bring me to the ice cream shop because it's been so long I didn't go there." I look at him because he try to hold his laugh. I punch his chest softly "Yahh!! What so funny" he then look at me smile " Nothing..it just that you so cute" he then pinch my left cheek and pouted. But then suddenly the door is open "Aiyooo Chae we're hoooommmeeeeee.....what is going on here" we heard Jungkook's voice. And Lisa coming "Baby what's—" her eyes widen while look at me and Jimin. But then I realized I still on his lap and I quickly move and sit beside him. "Eerrr..hi guys" "Jimin hyung....what are you doing here??" Ask Jungkook but then we heard a loud shout from outside.

"DID YOU JUST SAY JIMIN!!!!"

Oppss..looks like Jimin is in trouble.

"WHERE IS THE KNIFE!!!WHERE IS HE!!"

And you know who is this. No one else but Jennie. I look at Jimin he seems nervous. The the door come out that Jennie unnie looks like she gonna kill someone "Ooohhh...hi Jimin. How are you? Looks like you ready to let me kill you" she smile.

Hi guys!!!Sorry for not updating. But here is the new chapter. I hope you like it. I just wanted to said that I miss school. Online learning is so difficult. Anyway don't forget to
VOTE ☑️
&
COMMENT ☑️

(stay safe and sorry I'd there is an error)