Chapter 6

[7th night of final selection]

Its almost daytime. Kansaki Minami, A young girl at the age of ten, Kept on attacking the demons coming on her way until she went back to a field of wisterias.

"I...did... It?" She whispered catching her breath. She was really tired.

She stood up straight and looked around.

There were only four of them and one of them caught her attention. It was a boy with Emotionless teal eyes and long black hair with mint green tips.

" He looks... Familiar..." She thought.

As she was about to approach him, two of kagaya's daughter came and explained everything.

She got her Ore and uniform.

She looked for the teal eyed boy she was about to approach a little while ago but he was gone. She didn't bother anymore. She walked back to her home.

Her pale skin was covered with bruises and wounds and her hair was a total disaster but she didn't mind any of those instead, she focused on returning to her beloved master.

The sun was already setting. She knows that if demons showed up before her at this state, it will be dangerous.

[Time skip-Minami arrived at their house]

It was dark when minami reached her home. She knocked at the door.

"O-onee-san... I'm home..." she weakly said as she waited for the door to open.

"Mina-chan!" kanroji squealed as she opened the door.

"I did it..." The young girl smiled then fell down at Mitsuri's arms.

Kanroji assisted her to her room and let her lay down.

"You did it Minami! I'm proud!" Kanroji said with teary eyes.

Minami remained silent and remembered her friend.

"Ohh I noticed something, where did those come from?" Mitsuri asked pointing at Minami's earring.

The young girl stood up in pain.

"Ahhh Mina-chan..." Mitsuri worriedly said.

"It's my friend's..." Minami lppled down."He died because of me so here I am fulfilling a promise to pass down this earrings for him." She held her earrings.

"What actually happened?" Asked Mitsuri.

"I rushed to a real strong demon trying to save another person but I blacked out. When I opened my eyes Haze-San was being devoured... I couldn't do anything to save him." she clenched her fist.

"If only I didn't..." She whispered tears falling down.

The love pillar came in her front and wiped her tears away.

"Don't be sad. That happens in the final selection. I bet he is such a great friend. Just think that he is always with you with those earrings OK?" She then hugged the young girl.

"I'm happy you're alive..." She whispered.

"Rest well tonight OK? Starting tomorrow, You'll wear your demon slayer uniform OK?" Mitsuri smiled as she closed the door.

[The next day]

Minami opened her eyes.

"Its morning huh..." She wandered.

She stood up and fixed her futon then as what kanroji said that night, She changed to her demon slayer uniform.

It was a short mini skirt that made her a little uncomfortable so she put on some shite thigh high socks Mitsuri gave her. She also wore a dark blue haori with Cloud prints that for some reason, she had ever since she arrived at kagaya's.

"Ohayou oneesan" she greeted with a smile.

"Ara ohayou Mina-chan!" The other greeted back.

"AHHHH YOU LOOK SO KAWAIII!!!" Mitsuri Squealed.

"Ohh com'on nee-san you are always excited about supe. Small things. I don't even have my katana yet." MINAMI giggled.

"It'll soon arrive! Swordsmiths never get late!" Mitsuri said preparing food for them.

"Come you need good food after a long battle!" she invited.

Later on, they heard a knock.

"I'll be on it." Mitsuri stood up and went to the door. She slide it open. In front of her now stands a man wearing clown mask.

"Hello! May I ask who you are?" Asked minami with a smile.

"Ahh perhaps you are Kansaki minami. I am tanaka the one who forged your sword." The male replied.

"Ahh hello! Please come inside!" She invited then they both went inside.

"one-San! My katana has arrived." she called out.

"ease wait for a while. I'll prepare some tea."

Tanaka stared at the little girl.

'What a kind hearted little girl' He thought.

"Here Tanaka-san. My master is just a bit busy." She said placing a cup of tea in front of the swordsmith.

"you have a real pure heart." He said as he took a sip from his cup.

"ni hiring blades are also known as color changing swords. It's colors change depending on the wielder."He explained as he opened a cloth containing minami's sword.

" Here try it. The Ore I used there can absorb sunlight. "He handed over the sword.

When Minami held it, The dull silver colored sword changed into an icy blue one that is the same color as her eyes.

" ohh that's rare"Mitsuri came.

"The love hashira!" Tanaka happily said.

"Hi there!" mitsuri greeted.

"Here... I also made you this." The swordsmith placed a bow and arrow on the table.

"Each arrow has poison in them containing wisteria. It is good for shooting demon from a far range." He explained.

"Thankyou! This will be a great help!" MINAMI thanked Tanaka.

They talked for a little while and later on the swordsmith bid his goodbye.

"Mina-chan..." kanroji looked with a smile.

"this is now the star of your life as a demon slayer... Everything will be very different from now on. You may have to face life or death situations. Now, please promise me that you'll stay safe." She said holding the young girl's hand.

"Yes... I promise I will..."

A/N:YOW!!!! SPRRY I'M A LITTLE LAZY BUT HERE! MINAMI SURVIVED YAY! SHE IS NOW A DEMON SLAYERRRRRRR! WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NOW? COMMENT DOWN HERE AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU'RE CORRECT! THOSE WHO WILL GUESS IT CORRECTLY, I WILL DRAW FANARTS FOR YOUUUU!!! ARIGATOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️❤️❤️
My friend drew minami(Though kinda wrong) hope you like it UwU arigatou icl❤️❤️❤️

A/N:YOW!!!! SPRRY I'M A LITTLE LAZY BUT HERE! MINAMI SURVIVED YAY! SHE IS NOW A DEMON SLAYERRRRRRR! WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NOW? COMMENT DOWN HERE AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU'RE CORRECT! THOSE WHO WILL GUESS IT CORRECTLY, I WILL DRAW FANARTS FOR YOUUU...