Today Is The Day

I stand behind the stage with the other members. I bounce on my feet as me and Felix get the last touches done on our hair, make up, outfits and mics.

Today is the day that I debut and I will be introduced as the 10th member of Stray Kids.

"You got this, JaeHwa hyung! You know this routine like the back of your hand!" JeonGin says, bouncing around next to me.

"Thanks, Innie." I say, patting his head, calming him down.

"We are on in 2!" the sound guys says to Felix and I. I look over at him and smile.

"We got this!" he says, pumping his fist. I smile and laugh a little at his silly antics.

"Alright STAY! We got a special performance for you guys today! Are you ready!" I can hear the MC yell. The roar of the crowd is defening.

"Today! On this stage! In less then 5 minutes! We witness a special stage performed by Stray Kids! Are you guys ready?!" the cheers from the crowd is so loud, even with my ear peice in.

"Alright! Come on out guys!" 

I smile and watch as Felix runs out on stage. He gets into position and smiles at the crowd.

"How you guys feeling today?" he says, in English with his heavy accent. The crowd roars

"That is great! Well we got a suprise today! I hope you guys enjoy! Come on out!" he says, looking over at me. I smile and walk out. I stand next to Felix and smile. He counts us out and the music starts.

I smile through the dance and make sure my facial expressions match what I am doing. 

Once we finish, me and Felix stand in the center of the stage.

"Hello! My name is Felix. I am a member on Stray Kids and the new group K-9! Nice to meet you!" Felix says, bowing.

"Hello! My name is Jaxon! Nice to meet you guys!" I say, bowing down.

"Jaxon! What are you doing on stage with me?" Felix says, looking over at me. 

"I am a new member of the JYP family!" I smile. "You guys might remember me when I dance with my friend Lisa in a special stage with some of the members of Twice!"

The crowd cheers, clapping loud.

"But that doesn't explain why you are on stage with me when this is a Stray Kids performance." Felix says, faking confusion.

"That is right! Let me reintroduce myself." I say, smiling.

"Hello! My name is Jaxon! I am the new member of Stray Kids and K-9! Nice to meet you guys!" I say, bowing down.

"New member?! When did this happen?!" Felix says, smiling wide.

"Today! Today is the day I am introduced as the 10th member of Stray Kids and the new group K-9!" I say, smiling.

"K-9 you say. Can you explain to me what this group is?" he says, tilting his head.

"Well, K-9 is the unit group from Stray Kids. Today was just the introduction of 2 of us in the group. The group will consit of 2 other members of Stray Kids. The leader is actually Felix!" i say, clapping.

"So, who are these other members that you speak of?" Felix says, looking out at the crowd.

"That would be Kim SeungMin and Lee Know!" I say, smiling.

"Really?!" Felix says, looking shocked

"Yes really." I say, smiling.

"And when will K-9 debut?" he says, looking over at me.

"That would be April 25th! That is 5 days away from today." I say, putting my ear to my ear peice along with Felix.

"What is this? The other members of this new group are here? Bring them out then!" Felix says, motioning to the entrance in the back. They walk over to us and smile.

"Step out! Hello we are K-9!" All of us say, bowing down.

"Hi! I am SeungMin!"

"You know, I know, Lee Know, yeah!"

"As they said, we are the new unit of Stray Kids, K-9." SeungMin says, smiling.

"And our debut song name is Finale. Please look forward to it!" MinHo says, smiling.

"Thank you, STAY!" We all say together, bowing. The other members come out and smile.

"Step out! Hello, we are Stray Kids!" we wave, bowing.

"Today, our new member, Jaxon, was intorduced along with the new unit, K-9. To go along with the happiness today, we will perform one of our new songs that came out recently. Fun fact, Jaxon is actually on this track! We have never performed this song live and he will finally sing his lines. They were originally performed by HyunJIn, ChangBin, Han and I but now he will have them to himself. This is Maze of Memories." Chan says, smiling.

We all get into position and begin.

Once we get off of stage, we jump around and then flop down on the couches.

"That really just happened!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air.

"Yeah it really did! Now lets go home to celebrate!"