Chapter Nine

Claire let out a scream as they hit the heated water. He twisted her around so he hit the bottom, not her and pushed up, towards the surface, where she was still hanging onto him, eyes wide startled, splattering. He patted her back.

"See what you do to me," he noted dryly brushing wet plastered hair from her face, where she still clung to him, shoulders shaking. 

Rich laughter filled the air, taking him aback. Not quite the reaction he expected by his reaction. It wasn't an everyday thing she was dropped into an open spa. Probably a good thing, so not hurt, Khalid eased them through the steaming water and placed them down on the side, where there were jutting-out seats to sit upon.

While he stripped out of his water-heavy robe, followed by his pants that he draped over the side, water running off, took a seat, pushed back his hair then pushed a button, shooting jetting water into the spa.

"Ooh," Claire gasped as bubbles blasted in the wrong place, then laughed shifting away from the dangerous spray. Khalid at her side, leaning back, rests his arms on the edge of the spa. Sighing, she relaxed. That had cooled things down very quickly and probably a good thing. 

This kissing thing between them was dangerous for both of them it seemed.

"Is that what you do Khalid to show a girl a good time, dropping them into the very oversized spa?"

A dark brow arched as he glanced at her with a sheepish look. "Not my smoothest move, I will admit, but I was distracted by a pair of sinful lips that should be classified as criminal." Colour flooded her cheeks. "Are you alright?" He asked with sudden concern, straightening slightly, brows furrowing down.

"I'm fine," she reassured that cleared his creased forehead. "Just didn't expect to enter the spa in such a way." The bubbles from the jet sprays covered her as she sunk lower, water lapping up around her neck, hair floating in the region of her.

"Neither did I. You can come closer. I will not bite you." However, she might, snapping her teeth at him, grinning. "However, you might. Come closer so we can talk."

She eyed him sideways. "I have seen you talking, Khalid. It's deadly."

"If you come closer we can discuss this more," his dark eyes danced at her with mischief. She was so tempted, yet falling into the spa, wrapped around him, had brought her back to reality.

"I'm sure I am close enough." Probably too close, yet her body said no. Not. Close. Enough. Still in two minds.

"I'm not used to raising my voice, Claire," his voice lowering on purpose, she'd bet, yet he had yelled at her from the other side of the door. "Are you scared of me?" Haven't I already proven to you I can be trusted?" 

She wasn't so sure about that, he was deadly for her peace of mind and body. One touch and she had turned into this obedient sexual slave that he could do whatever he wanted with and she was helpless to stop him, even if her body hummed. 

Stop it, she growled inwardly, struggling.

Not even sure she wanted him to. He challenged her like no other, yet was also drawn towards him by an invisible string that even now she was wiggling closer, only to slip off into the spa, going under. Instantly she was brought up under her arms, turned around and found herself straddling across his lap, clinging to him, arms around his neck, gasping for breaths as he rubbed her back.

"Downtime? More like a deathtrap!"

"Well, little darling, you're not supposed to slip off the seat, unless you want to go for a swim." His hands kept caressing over her back, while she rested her head on his broad shoulder. "Now isn't this better?"