Chatper 1: Leaving California

Billy Hargrove a young boy from California, 

was sitting outside enjoying the sun of his country.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sun, peaceful and quite, 

until a loud noice appeared and killed the quietness. 

He opened his eyes and look around, as then he noticed it came out his house, 

he looked behind him as he saw his parents fighting and yelling at each other. 

He stood up and walked to his parents, he looked at them but didn’t say a word, 

as his parents saw billy was watching they stopped yelling. 

His parents looked at him and smiled 

“hello honey something wrong?” His mother said as she pretended like nothing was wrong. 

Billy looked mad and then ran upstairs and slaps the door closed with a loud noice filling the house. 

As billy was in his room his parents continued yelling.

Billy sighs loudly and putted a Metallica CD into his radio and blasted his music, ignoring his parents. 

A hour later after a lot of loud music and yelling parents his mother came into his room and looked at the mad billy blasting Metallica. 

His mother putted his music softer and billy noticed that his mother was in his room. 

“You okay honey?” His mother said as she smiled sweetly.

Billy nodded softly and spoke,

“Yes I'm okay, what was that about?” Billy asked 

His mothers eyes teared up and she broke, she started crying and he sat down in Billys bed. 

Billy sat down next to her and putted a arm around her. 

“Me and your dad are getting divorced” she said crying. 

Billy looked at his mom and got quite.

“How I mean you two seemed so happy with each other” billy said and still confused. 

“Your father found a other woman” she said crying and her voice a little shaking of madness.

Billy rubbed his mom's back and tried to calm her down.

“Where does she come from and where do I need to go?” Billy asked. 

His mother looked at him and sighs sadly. 

“She comes from Indiana, Hawkins, and you go with your dad to Hawkins” his mother said. 

Billy looked shocked and said mad,

“No way! I ain't going with that asshole to a place I don’t know!” He said mad His mother nodded understanding,

“I get that honey but you can’t stay here, you need to go with your dad” she said.

He tried to hold in his madness and made a vist with his hand, wanting to punch his father.