Prepare to fight

No one's p.o.v

Fresh puts his bag safely in his locker before lunch break. He had seen a few students with cars, but how can he get to lent a car from one. He knows Frisk has a car, so maybe he can ask them! He locks his locker and run down the hallway to the canteen. He walks into the cafeteria and look around for Frisk. The human he searches for is standing in line with everyone else. Luckily, she is the last in line when he joins it." Hey Frisk." Frisk turns around with a small smile asking what they could do for the monster." Can you lend me your car?" Fresh tries his best to explain his situation about how important it is for him to get the car. He told them that it is a matter of life and death. Their face turn into an expression of worry." Fine, but are you going to be okay?" Fresh nods saying he has prepared everything. Fresh takes the car key from their hand replaying with a short thanks." Just make sure that you and my car comes back home safely." Fresh promises, making the human smile. Finally it's Fresh's turn to get food and he orders a sandwich with a water. He gives the small amount of money he has and sits by his friends. He takes the mask down and eat silently. Both Undyne and Papyrus finds it unnerving that he is silent." Just a little sick. I don't want to make others sick as well." They shrug off his weird behavior blaming it on the sickness.

Cason's p.o.v

He has finally passed out again. His screaming was getting annoying. His body is hanging loosely in the chains on the wall. The sound of blood dripping onto the floor comforts my soul. Crimson red splatters on the floor and wall, blood dripping off my hands. Today Fresh will come and try taking him back. I smirk and rethink my plan and with that plan, he won't escape alive. I know the dead father was in the military, so he might have some weapons on him. I give the limp body one last look before closing the door to the room. I walk upstairs and to the sink washing the blood off my hands. I rethink my plan again. He can come in from anywhere, so I might as well greet him with something nice like a smoothie. I haven't seen the boy in years, I wonder what he looks like now. If I am right, he is in his mid teen years or something like that. I might as well get ready, he won't be here anytime soon. If he doesn't take the car, he will be here by midnight or later, but if he does, he will be here by 8 or 9pm. Either way, it doesn't matter. The only way into the basement is through the door I just exited through. I look out the window and into the empty forest with trees. Earlier I had wrapped a thin dark threat between many trees, a black bell ringing if it's touched. I had set up different traps for him. I walk into the old bedroom and undress. Prepared, I put on a bulletproof vest under a black shirt and tie a red tie around my neck. I take on black jeans and hide a gun in my pocket. I know I have an advantage of magic, but what would be the fun if he didn't struggle or died too quickly. It's more fun to see them beg for their life. I remember them begging for me to remove the poison. Begging for me to save their miserable lives. To see the fear in their eyes. Their screams before the silence of death. It's nothing but satisfying for me. I walk into the kitchen to cook myself some dinner before he arrives. 

Fresh's p.o.v

It's getting dark and there is nothing but an abandoned road and fields and hills. I had covered my socket with my soul with the eyepatch and gotten everything ready. I'm all alone in this, miles away from help. I quickly look at the bag in the passenger seat and then on the road again. I can see the familiar forest nearing me. I turn the wheel right and drive off the road and onto the bumpy field. Just outside the forest I park and turns off the car. I open my bag and remove my hoodie. I take the belt with the sheathed knife around my waist. On the other side I hook the guns to the belt. I take forth the other belt and take it on. The scythe I hook on the belt on my back fully connected. I found a black beanie in my locker to wear and put it on. I correct my glasses and the sticker activates. I can now see clearly in the dark as if it is day. The bottles I leave just outside the car. The bat I hold in my hand, placing it on my shoulder. I can feel my darker side just beneath my bones, infecting me with his power. Mission save Bird Sans begins now. I walk into the forest prepared. This is it. 

Author's note:

I know these chapters are short, but I hope you like it all! Please, as I said in my last chapter, comment if I should post the story. Have a nice day and take care!

eh0535 over and out!