17

"Dahan-dahan." saway ko sa kanya. He's eating like there's no tomorrow. He's okay now, naka-confine pa rin sya dito pero magdidischarge na rin sya ngayon.

Ako na-confined lang for just a day dahil over-fatigue lang naman yung kaso ko, sya mas malala. Bugbugin ka ba naman ng mga damuho na iyon.

"Stop Ria, you're making a scene!" i heard Jackson oppa's voice. Ria?

Bumukas yung pinto at iniluwa nito ang isang babae.

"Blaze, are you okay?" lumapit sya kay Blaze at niyakap ito.

"Fvck, Ria! Get out of here!" Jinhwan oppa shouted.

"I said i'm fvcking worried!" she shouted.

Sino sya? Bakit nya yakap yakap si Blaze?

"I'm okay Ria, no need to worry." his voice, it's calm. Galit ang kanyang mga kaibigan dito pero sya, pero sya ay hindi.

"Did those fvckers beaten you?" she asked, he pointed the boys.

"Yah!" Hanz shouted.

I stepped back. I'm confused. Who is she?

"Blaze, stay the fvck away from her!" Yuri oppa shouted, they are literally angry at her.

"Hanz, what the fvck is your problem?" she asked. She knows Hanz? She knows them?

Hanz laughed. "You're asking me that huh, i'm the one who should ask you that question. What is your problem Ria? After what you did to him?" he laughed.

What she did to Blaze? Who is she?

"I can handle this." Blaze said.

"Shut up Blaze, you should pushing her away! She's fvcking here after the years that she didn't show up!" Hanz shouted.

But he realized something. "Wow, it looks like you met multiple times." he said like he can't believed it.

And i realized that she's the ex.

"I said i can handle this, leave the fvck us alone." his voice became cold.

I looked at him and our eyes met, he just gave me a blank stare.

Wala na kaming nagawa kung hindi lumabas ng kwarto para bigyan sila ng pribadong pag-uusap.

Parang kinurot ang puso ko nang bigyan nya ako ng malamig na tingin. Na parang wala na lang ako sa kanya nang dumating ang kanyang babaeng minahal mula sa nakaraan.

Kung paano naging kalmado ang boses nya nang makita ang babaeng iyon ay parang binibiyak ang puso ko.

At masasabi ko na meron pa rin, meron pa ring pwesto ang babaeng iyon sa puso nya, na parang hindi nya malagyan lagyan ng bago dahil nandoon pa rin ang nakaraan nya.

Ngunit paano naman ako?

*****

"I was just worried, damn those fvckers." she hissed.

She smiled. But it didn't reach her eyes. "Blaze, i want you back." she said.

I didn't talk. I can feel her sincerity. Her eyes is sad that i just want to wrapped my arms to her body to ease her sadness.

"I'm so miserable right now. I feel like i want to end myself to be free. I did a lot of mistakes, and i regret all that. Blaze, i'm sorry." she held my hand and cried.

I sighed. "You really know i can't resist you Ria." i said.

She even cried hard when i said that. She hugged me. I miss this.