twelve

🥀

Raisha held both of the mens hands as they tried leaving. "Don't go."

"Doll, it's just going to be a few hours then we'll be right back." The boy let out a whine of protest edging closer to a tantrum.

He had been in little space and the twins had somewhere to be but Raisha was being stubborn. Of course Jahmir and Jovanni found it cute but they had to go because they finally found the guys who had shot at them. They tried sneaking away but Raisha had woken up so now here they were going back and forth.

"Nu." Raisha paused as tears welled in his eyes. "Last time you left Rai for weeks."

Jahmir rolled his eyes. "Let's not forget who left who."

"Let's not forget who apologized for wanting freedom." Raisha mumbled as he pulled both of them in a tight hug.

"If you let us go we'll get you a new stuffed animal now Doll can we please go? It's a emergency."

Raisha perked up at those words but reluctantly decided to let them go. He made them promise that they would come back safely. It soon became a whole lecture.

Jovanni assured Raisha as he gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Yes okay we go now Pup."

And after lots of kisses and giggles the men finally was able to get away from Raisha even though they rather be with him.

They got in the car and began talking back and forth. "So what's the plan?" Jahmir questioned Jovanni.

"Simple we go in and kill them then we go home."

His brother sent him a shrug. "Good plan"

The twins chatted about little things as they then pulled up to a bar. Jahmir and Jovanni walk into the bar handing their keys to the chaffore. Almost instantly before they could get their foot in the door women were at their sides.

"Remember the plan!" Jovanni yelled out to Jahmir as he was dragged off.

As Jahmir sat down in the VIP section talking to the women even flirting with some. One woman was bold enough to sit on his lap grinding on him.

For the information he kept reminding himself and started thinking about Raisha to get hard.

"Damn just for me?" One of the targets, Diane asked with one a seductive giggle. She was a very beautiful woman with nice curves and a pretty face. Similar to Angelina Jolie mixed with a Camila Cabello was the best way to describe her.

"Yes baby just for you." Jahmir said giving her kiss on the cheek. "Now tell me where is Marcio."

Diana leaned towards his ear giving him the information he wanted putting a small hickey on his neck. Jahmir shivered with slight disgust and was moving to push her off but remember it was for Raisha.

Meanwhile Jovanni was dealing with the same problem trying to ignore the Italian woman. "I can tell you where Marcio is." At those words, she had his full attention.

The twins eventually met up in the bathroom. "He's in the backroom." Jahmir says as he washes his hands noticing the hickey on his neck.