Uh-oh

9:00am
"And that's how it is..." said Lapis with her phone. She sat up, still covered herself with the thick blanket.
"I see..." her therapist on the line.
"Is that bad?"
"Yes, but actually no."
Lapis chuckled at the words.
"We visibly saw that YOU are getting better by time. May I ask you what, or who, have you recently met? Or had some experience with you? Sharing your dorm as you are in college maybe?"
"I live with this girl name Peridot. She is pretty nice and we became good friends. It's totally fine living with her. And she's kinda cute too." Lapis lowed her voice down as the blonde moving in her blanket.
"Since you had so many bad experiments about Jasper through the last year, and you said that she kept trying to contact you and sometimes threatening you, even physically and mentally abused you, this is such a big improvement."
"Really??." she glanced to her side as Peridot started blinking against the light. "I gotta go. Thanks for spending time for me anyway."
"Goodbye Lapis. Hope you'll be better."
Lapis ended the call, stared at Peridot. Somehow she was interested in pondering over the blonde. Her eyes, her nose, her little freckles.
Wait... Hold on a sec...
Lapis found herself daydreaming when Peridot spoke up.
"Who are you talking to?"
"You don't need to know."
Peridot fully woke up. She scrolled through her phone, squinting her eyes against the screen.
"I got a text from Amethyst. She invited us to her house tonight, for a kind of party, her house, at 7pm.
So do you want to come?"
"Of course I wanna come with you!"
"You should know I'm not that party guy you're looking for. And don't do too much alcohol."
"Yes sir!!"
Peridot lazily stretched. They got a winter break. They both got free time.
"Do you wanna go outside?" asked Lapis.
"For what? It's freezing you crackhead."
"Snow is falling Peridot.! Do you wanna build a snowman????"
Peridot rolled her eyes.
"I'll make hot chocolate for ya. We have marshmallows."

Peridot growled, then got up to pick her clothes. Marshmallow got her every time she guessed.

8:00pm
"Ya finally here!! You don't usually late..."
"Yes I don't..." Peridot frustratingly glanced at Lapis. Lapis tried to hold her laugh back. They got quite a crazy snow fight today. It did take time to brush away the freezing cold on their fingers and their face, and a lot of hot chocolate.
"Come on in!!!" Amethyst smiled, gestured them to go inside. The house had already been filled with lots of her friends. They made Peridot felt extremely small. Anyway the snow was still falling, and the warmth inside was irresistible.
"Do you wanna play some games? To warm it up. We usually play shot or dare, cause truth are boring af. Peri here doesn't really enjoy it." Amethyst smirked. "But since we are all here, I guest she gotta play it."
"Okay." said Lapis, followed Amethyst to the floor, where Pearl and Garnet was sitting. Her voice shown unenthusiastic with a slight of concern, when she glanced at Peridot.
"Bismuth is busy with her work, so unfortunately she couldn't be here."
"Okay." Lapis repeated, sat on the floor, next to Peridot and Pearl. Peridot seemed extremely uncomfortable there. Usually she would turn down everything came from Amethyst, but Lapis was there so...
"Let's play this freaking game. Garnet, you first!"

...
11:00pm
"Haven't we sit here a bit too long?" asked Lapis. She staggered when turning around, scanning through the room. It was filled with drunk 18-19s, some was snoring on the floor, some passed away on the couch, cause they looked fucking dead. They could here loud thuds on the second floor, and they didn't want to find out.
"Dun be like that, Lapppps *hic*. P-dot, *hic* I dare you toooo *hic* kissed her *hic* to shut her appp." said Amethyst, then fell to her side, landed on Pearl. Pearl flushed deeply.
Peridot blushed, she was half-drunk but hadn't lose her head yet. She rejected it, but Lapis just grabbed her shoulder, pulled her closer. Peridot blushed even more. She tried to say something.
"Let's get this done shall we?"
whispered Lapis, then pressed her lips against Peridot's. The smell of alcohol got up her nostrils, while it sent chills down her spine. The blonde startled, a line of dark red color ran across her face. She got herself the sweet taste of Lapis's lipgloss, and beer. Lapis let out small moan, made Peridot felt her heartbeat pounding crazily, then went completely wrong when her tongue started asking for permission to enter her mouth.
Didn't know if Lapis had heard the rumbling of Peridot's blood racing, but she apparently want some more, and her naughty hands trailed down. Peridot knew something was not right there, and pushed her away. Lapis fell on the side, used her wrist to wipe the saliva.
"I insist that I... we have to go home."
she stood up, dragged Lapis to the door. Nobody cared, almost everyone passed away.
Peridot was still blushing hard, made her way to the car and placed Lapis on the back seat so she could lie down.
She thought she might need some pills for her heart rate at this point.
"I can't believe I let that happen... I just.... I don't..." mumbled Peridot, she was angry with herself, for being so off guard.
"That was a bit too rush Peri... *hic*"
Peri???
"NO IT'S NOT!!! AND DON'T THROW UP IN MY CAR."
Peridot made her way to the parking lot, threw Lapis on her back. Lapis slightly gripped the blonde, and they went up.
What did I get myself into?...

"Where's that damn key god dammit!!!" groaned Peridot, but tried to keep her voice down since it's midnight. She laid Lapis on her bed, took off their coat and jacket, then turned back to close the door, about to collapse of alcohol and tiredness.
Lapis grabbed Peridot's hand, made her loose her balance, then pushed her back on her, pull her into another kiss.

"What the FUCK??..." her voice turned smaller, got replaced by soft moans.

Lapis unlocked their lips. Lapis turned over to push Peridot to the bottom, swirled her tongue in Peridot's mouth as enjoying her hot breath. She took off her glasses.
"Has anyone told you how hot you are without glasses."
"Wha???" under the breath. They dug into each other hair gently, closed the gap. Her hand trailed down, pinching here, squeezing there, admiring every spot on Peridot's white torso.
Peridot surrendered herself.
The bluenette made herself stood on her knees, spread the gap between Peridot's legs. Peridot moaned, tried to cover as Lapis unclipped her own bra. Lapis just smiled at her, put her hands down, gently used her sharp teeth to bite Peridot's skins, while unbuttoning her pants.
Peridot reluctantly watched Lapis swung the bra to the other side of the room, then licked her fingers.
A thought shot up her mind. Peridot believed it told her to get ready, then
Lapis touched her. Peridot bit her bottom lips. Lapis gave her a sluttish smirk, started rubbing her clit while bending down, nibbling her white shoulder, and felt her whine next to her ear.
Lapis used her fingers to open Peridot's womanhood, satisfyingly felt her body curled and tensed up, as her area was wet and slippy. Little girl. Lapis sat back, rubbed harder on the outside, had Peridot dug her fingernails deeper in the bed sheet, her hips bucked up, begged incoherently, squirming under Lapis.
It simply unbearable.
The blonde panted, murmured her arousal incoherently.
Lapis peppered the poor blonde by torturing her with nibbles here and there.
Peridot tilted her head upwards, then fell limp on the bed. Lapis felt some substance made its way on her fingers. Sensitive.
But seeing Peridot enjoyed it alone was a pity. She grabbed Peridot's hand and moved it to her area, made her finger rubbed her clit, and moaned. Peridot tried to sit up to see what was happening with her hands, which was being used to touch a very wet and sticky area, but Lapis pinned her to the bed with another kiss.
Peridot's fingers began to oblige, Lapis left it be, stood on her elbows and knees. She shoved hands into the blonde soft hair, and Peridot unconsciously did the same with the other hand, pulling their head and body close to each other. They enjoyed the hot alcohol smell of their partner, as their moan was muffled in their mouth, their body moved up and down together in their arousal, mostly Lapis, feeling the synchronization in their movement. Lapis's hip began to rock against her hand. Then she had both her hands standing, keep the unbearable orgasm up.

Lapis curled up, moaned loudly. Her limp body collapsed on Peridot's, twitching on her lifeless hand, felt the relief in both their breath. She dug into the blonde's white neck.

It's 12:30am. Lapis slept.