Chapter 2

A week later.

November 19

5:30 pm

Dear Diary:

I just realized that I only got you for a week, Diary and I have filled a ton in the book. I guess writing you is addicting that I thought. Anyway, Mom is still proud of me for writing in a diary. She said it's much healthier than playing video games all the time.

She does have a point though. Video games can't be a good habit. And that's coming from me. And she also said she'd rather that I'd be addicted to writing than playing video games.

Nothing much has happened yet since I got you, Diary. I did however let Clyde read you. He too was so proud that I'm writing a diary. And guess what, he actually let me read his.

Yeah, I gotta go for now, Diary. Clyde's coming over for dinner. See ya.

Days later...

November 30

Dear Diary:

Ok, so. How do I elaborate this to you? So Lori and Leni had a fight over a fucking dress. And get this, they have this stupid plan called "the sister fight protocol".

Aparently they can use some part of the house a designated "cool down" so they can calm themselves. I was going to the kitchen to get some snacks and Luna is blocking the door. She told me kitchen is OFF LIMITS because Lori and Leni had a big fight. And one of them is in the kitchen trying to calm herself.

Me of course not caring tried to go to the kitchen but Luna actually FORBID me to go there. Then, when I had to pee and go to the ONLY bathroom. And Lana was guarding the bathroom too because aparently the other one is in the bathroom trying to calm herself.

Ok, this doesn't make sense at all.

First off, why can't they use THEIR room while the other one goes to other girls' room. Second, does Mom and Dad know this? Because last I check, none of those bitches pay for the house. Lori only got a job because she bought a dress for her sea themed prom. Which I wanna add that she looked totally RIDICULOUS in that dress.

So we had spagetti for dinner, it was delicious of course, I noticed Leni wasn't eating with us, so the two elder girls haven't made up. So Lori was done, I am too, but Mom told me to save up for dinner. I was sooo confused.

Then, they got cleared the used plates and replace with new ones, dad said the three words that I already hate "sister fight protocol" Lori and Leni dine seperately. And mom said we have to eat with them both so they won't think we're taking sides.

That annoyed the fuck out of me. So Mom and Dad knew the whole thing and guess what, they'r not doing anything. That's why I'm writing you now, Diary, I am just too pissed to eat for second servings. Screw Leni thinking I'm takings sides. Besides, would she even noticed? She's too stupid anyway. Ok, so maybe that came out harsh. But it's the truth though, she's not exactly the sharpest spoon in the kitchen.