DELLAS BACK?!

I was walking past the place I used to live as a child until my best friend had gone missing in space. I left duckberg and inteded to came back in 10 years. Ive been here for 1 year waiting hopeing sells would came back. After the moon invasion I whent to her house *hello this is (Y/n) may i see della pleaseeeeeee?* I say into the speaker outside.
The gate opens.
I run up to the door and nock.
A small boy with a red hat opens the door.
"Hello... Im (Y/n) I would like to see Della please!"
"Oh ok... Im huey her oldest son! Uh... How do you know her?" He asks as he bringa me to her.
"I lived here fie the last of my teen years with her. We where best friends. When she got lost in space I left duckberg for 10 years and came back and lived here for 1 wile I say you boys run around with your uncle scooge on adventures. You look like your dad." I say smileing."I don't remember him much but you look like him."I add so he dosent ask about his dad. Then I see her. "Della!"I yell and run up to her.
"(Y/n)!"she hugs me tight. Donald smiles at us.
"Nice to see you came back to us (Y/n)" he said. Then I say hi to miss beakly.

Thats when scrooge walks in.
"(Y/n)!"he hugs me.
"It's been years old man" I say back
He chuckles
"Yes yes nice to see you too. Your rioms untouched I made sure of it."
"Aw nice us my bass gitar drumset and roleout piano still there?"
"Untouched" scrooge repeats.
"WAIT!" I yell
"I need to say hi to Gyro !"
Louie walks in.(I remembered there names becaud of the news) " You know Gyro?"
Dewy looks at you confused and Huey looks at you surprised. A little girl that looks a little like miss beakly looks at you with wide eyes.
"Yes I know Gyro! I might have destroyed so e of his things but he still like my piano playing relaxing him wile he worked! Is he still the asshole I knew before?" Then everyone over 29 jumps on me. And yells "no cussing in front of the kids!!!!"
"Oof sorry  might be bad at that XD"
Then donald remembers
"Ha ya she likes Bo Burnham of course."
Louie get all exited at this "YOU KNOW WHO BO IS?!?! YES I LOVE HER YOU HAVE GOOD FRIEND TAST MOM WOOOOOOOO!"
everyone bursts out laughing and I get properly introduced to everyone and get settle in my old spot. Planing to ask scrooge if you could help Gyro in his lab.