The VKs' tour

I'm so nervous, I'm so nervous. I could feel an anxious drop of sweat sliding down my face in an attempt to cool me down from the sudden uncomfortable heat radiating off of my body. I had spent ages pacing back and forth in my room, wearing black ripped jeans and a plain white shirt with a singular bolt of lightning imprinted diagonally across the centre of it. When I had finally come to the decision that I would be there to greet the VK newcomers, I was standing a few steps behind Ben.

After my encounter with the prince yesterday, he had approached me in regards to if I could be there at his side so that I could sort of help them "settle in" as he put it. Being too shy to be so close to someone—especially if that someone is dating the evilest bratty princess in all of Auradon (that's right! Even more evil then Maleficent herself)— just builds up additional social anxiety and stress. It's not because I hate Ben, there's nothing really to hate about him, I'm just not 100% up for being in very close proximity with the girl in the sparkly pink long summer dress.

My face continued to excrete liquid through my sweat pores. Maybe wearing long black ripped jeans wasn't the best idea after all. For one, black clothing isn't sun safe at all. Secondly, they are far too long for this fairly humid day. It's like I'm asking to get baked by the sun with these skin fryers. Lastly—however—I realised now that this isn't formal attire like the suit that Ben wore or the Fluffy peach dress pulled off by Audrey, which is making me seem like an unprofessional worthless invisible commoner.

Everyone else present were holding signs in 'Welcome' as a jet and classical black limousine came into view. The marching band—lead by my friend Doug— started playing while everyone cheered for their arrival. The mood had definitely changed from yesterday's judgemental attitude.

As the marching band continued to play a joyous melody, I could feel the sweat accumulate on the palms of my hands as the limousine holding the offspring of 4 villains pulled up onto the rocky driveway to Auradon Prep. With a small shake of my head, I attempted to discard this nervous behaviour. Can't have the VKs thinking me a wimp as a first impression.

Tension started building inside of me and into the atmosphere as the limousine's doors swung open. Out of the limo came four wicked looking teenagers. The two boys of the group straggled on the ground while the females evaded their childish behaviour. At the scene the VKs were displaying, had the marching band come to an awkward silence and began to part ways for the fairy godmother, Ben and Audrey, with me behind them (barely in view due to my grown shyness).

The first, and stood as if she were the leader of the group, was a girl with wavy purple hair, soft cheekbones, and piercing emerald green eyes. Along with her straight hair, her attire was also themed in a contrast of magentas and purples made of leather. The only thing that wasn't relative to purple was her high top boots hidden under her woven dark purple leathered pants. She wore a malicious smile—noting the dark shade of purple lipstick worn—on her face, a plotting one that everyone but myself was oblivious to. Eyes as green as Emeralds if you were to look close enough, made her appearance even more unique. Her dimples defined her sinister plans even more, it was obvious that she and her group of...friends?... were not just here because they accepted Benjamin's invitation. Something else was at work here. Not to mention she keep bringing up 'that sparkly wand' every two seconds, how sus can you get?

If she—which I have identified as Maleficent's daughter Mal— didn't give it away, the long dark haired boy wrestling with another boy did. As he got up from his attempt of stealing something the other male had in his hands (before having to discard it swiftly after the Headmistress' brief scold towards their behaviour), he seemed shameless that he committed the act in front of people and was completely chillaxed about it. Definitely too over-confident, just by the way his posture is straight and tall. No hesitation, but maybe not a 'think before leaping' person. He seemed to steal other things that people—I mean, most people—hadn't noticed was gone. Jafar's son, maybe? If he wasn't from the Isle, I would of thought he was Aladdin's son. It just gives off that vibe, ya know? He had a trouble maker glint in his brown orbs, and his tanned skin told me he would be accustomed to drier climates if he had the chance. His attire was dark blue jeans (with some rips here and there), yellow-maroon leathered vest, black buckle up boots, and a red beanie. Definitely a street kind of thief. He began flirting with Audrey, making her completely uncomfortable however continued to smile when Jay would call her 'Foxy' and introducing himself as Jay as I thought he would have.