☆Chapter 6☆ He Knows..

A/N: Haiii I wanted to say thank you for 225 reads! Also thank you to the person who gave me this idea (thenotsostereotype) (^^) ON WITH MY TRASH WRITINGGGG//

Kaminari's p.o.v

I wake up to the familiar sound of my alarm, I open my eyes to see the ceiling of my dorm, I sit up and turn my alarm off. I get out of my bed, my gaze going towards the trash bin, filled with petals, flowers and blood stained tissues. I sigh.

I go into my bathroom and look into the mirror, I wash my face. I didn't feel like eating so I didn't, I got dressed into my school uniform before hearing a knock at my door.
"Kaminari? Are you Okay? You didn't come out for breakfast." A tired voice said, only to be recognized as Shinsou's. My chest tightens.
"Y-Yeah! It- I'm fine!" I shout back, flowers filling my throat.

I rush to the bathroom and slam the door, I kneel in front of the toilet and choke up petals, flowers and big drops of blood.

I hear my dorm door open.

Shit shit  SHIT!!

I panic mentally

The bathroom door opens with no other then the man causing all this.  He quickly realizes what's happening. He waits patiently until I finish, but once the worst of it is over I still cough up the odd bits of blood and petals. He takes my hand and takes me into the main area of my dorm. He sits me on the bed.

"Kaminari, I need you to tell me who is causing this." He says looking directly into my eyes.

"No! I can't!" I refuse

"Kaminari you are dying! You need to tell me so we can fix this!"

"No!"

"Kaminari!"

"No!"

Shinsou sighs. "I didn't want to do this."
He activates his quirk.
"Denki Kaminari, who is causing you to have the hanahaki disease?" He asks.

"Hitoshi Shinsou." I reply.

A/N: CLIFF HANGERRRRRR. THIS CHAPTER WAS MADE WITH THE POWER GIORNOS THEME UWU

Word Count: 340