Chapter Four (Y/N)

Thanks. For reading this book so far.
------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
We walked to her car and she said," We will be playing games." I smiled and said,"It's going to be great."
------------------------------------------------------
  When we got to the house. I smiled and got out of the car. Alice said,"The party is only going to be short because you need all the sleep you need. " I nodded and walked to the front door. Rosalie was at the front door. I walked inside and sat on the couch. Esme said,"Are you hungry Y/N?" I said,"I kinda am but, it's okay."
  Esme said,"I'll make you some food okay Y/N." I nodded and Alice said,"What game do play." I said,"I don't really care and I'm fine with not eating right now."

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I walked to my bedroom. I sighed and said to myself,"Going to sleep as Y/N L/N. Waking up to Y/N Cullen." Laying down and turned my phone off and fell asleep.
  I woke up with my alarm going off. I sighed and sits up. My dad yelled,"Alice is here." I groaned and walked downstairs. I smiled and saw my Dad wearing a suit.
   I said,"You look great Dad." He looked at me and said,"I look so stupid." I hugged him and said,"You look great." He smiled and hugged back. Alice said,"Y/N we got to go. I got to get in you. In your dress."
  I sighed and she drove me to the house. She said,"You didn't get enough sleep." I looked at her and said," I get sleep. I went to bed early." She sighed and started brushing my hair.
  She said,"Your going to be great." Then, Rosalie walked in and said,"I will do her make up." I smiled and Alice said,"Go ahead Rosalie."

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  My mom walked in the room and said,"You look so beautiful. Alice can do wonders." I hugged her back and said,"She can. Thanks for coming." Alice said,"Don't cry Y/N. I don't want your makeup to be ruined." I nodded and Rosalie helps me in the dress.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_