; six .

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"good morning class on twenty-eighteennn today we're doing a project which includes partners. but don't worry because i have already chose them. " he smiled that bullshit ass smile.

"miss robertson will pass out the papers as i call out your partners so listen closely. " he said making me smack my teeth. he know i don't like passing out papers. he been messing with me since the first day of school.

i got up and snatched the papers from him passing them out.

"miss- well hello mr. glee and mr. lee. " he looked over to the door causing the whole class to look.

"fuck y'all looking at. " mahki mugged us.

i continued passing them out but stopped when i heard my last name.

"miss robertson and mr. lee. "

"who that?" he scrunched up his face.

"my favorite student right there. " he pointed at me while i held the mug on my face.

"oh. igh. " he turned back around and i dropped my mug.

i went up to the front and gave him the extras.

"miss robertsonnnn. "

"mmcht whatttt?"

"please come back and read the instructions. "

i turned around and looked at yasmine who was chuckling.

"you playing on my top. "

"Please find a pair of seats for your partners. " i looked around and waited for everybody to get in their right pairs.

"Then you will grab a pair of scissors, 2 colored sheets of paper and glue from up front BUT wait until i am finished giving instructions.." i read the rest of the instructions and went to the paired desk makhi had picked which was way in the back.

i seen that yasmine had got paired with kyre or curry.. i think his name kyer shit i don't know.

"yeen gone get the supplies?" he asked with a attitude.

"bitch why you can't get it?"

"that didn't make sense dumbass. " he mushed my head and stood up pulling up his sagging pants.

"what's yo name?" i heard but i ignored it.

"this yo friend?... what's her name?... oh... yarn- man why you hit me? yare!"

i looked to my right to see the boy with the golds mugging yasmine.

"yes?"

"this yo friend?" he pointed his thumb back to yasmine.

"naw. " i shook my head out of sarcasm.